I'm back, and kinda need the professional linespotters...

Pippa1703

Reaction score
Right, so i've taken a couple weeks off from pf because my cycle decided to add an extra 10days on itself, seemingly for no good other than to piss me off. Ive been keeping track of my girlies though, and it's been so nice to see some familiar faces move on..

I think i'm 11-12dpo today, (i threw a paddy and gave up using OPKs)

Anyway, i planned to come back today, i figured, i'll just get my BFN so i can at least know im not pg and can put my name down for the march testing thread.

Did test, got nothing. BFN! then i thought i saw a glimmer a few minutes later and ripped it open. It would appear to be the faintest of faint lines, but i see something??

linespotters_zps05a2e75b.jpg

Ok, i really can't see it on my laptop screen...oh well! must be too faint to see or im just imagining it!

OMG Pippa, I see it!!!!! I really hope this is it for you xxxxx

Really? You see it too? Holy fuck!! And congratulations scn, I wad super chuffed to see your bfp :D

I can't see it sorry but fc this is it xx

Actualy I do see summet but it looks more grey on my screen fc it's not a nasty Evap and ur true bfp xx

Pippa I see it but I don't know if i have line eye at the moment. Keeping my fx for you chick!Really hope this is it!

I can see a faint line if i tilt the screen!

Fx hun!

XX

I dont know what colour is because it's so faint! Its a lot easier to see in real light. I dont know. I used a frer so I wouldn't get an evap! Wouldnt that be bloody typical!

You could be a bit earlier than you think if you never used opk's. Test again on Thursday if you can wait that long!!!

i see a faint something on the greyscale pic, maybe try again tomorrow morning or hold your pee for as long as you can

I think i see a line, but not sure of colour! hope it's not an evap :)

welcome back btw we missed you :)

Hey welcome back Pippa, we've missed you!!!!

I see a line, don't know what colour it is! Fit my fingers and toes crossed that it's your bfp!

So fill us in, any symptoms????

I can see a line there, hope its a BFP for you in the next few days xx

Like everyone, I can see a line clear as day but can't tell what colour it is!! Glad to see you're back, chick. Fingers crossed for you!! Xx

Hey welcome back Pippa, we've missed you!!!!

I see a line, don't know what colour it is! Fit my fingers and toes crossed that it's your bfp!

So fill us in, any symptoms????

I dint know really, a few niggling twinges 4-6 days ago, and maybe my skins a bit spottier than normal but nothing else. Boobs have been less sore than usual...I hope to god this is it!

Im meant to be going out for cocktails tonight! My oh's niece is insisting as its the first night shes had free since her 4month son was born! I might have to play the ear-infection card and stick to mocktails just in case!

I know I wont be able to hold out til thursday though lol

Yeah i see it. How long was this after taking test? X

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111