all the symptoms under the world and BFN!

minxies

Reaction score
Okay so 8 dpo today. Think I have every symptom going so obviously had to test! And BFN!! I was convinced there may have been something even a faint line but nothing :( not feeling so positive now, and to top it off these flu like symptoms are really horrible especially if all this is my body playing tricks and is a big fat nothing!

im only 8pdo due on the 4th so another 5days lol ... really? aw thanks there is hpe then :) i know i keep testing to early just cant wait to see the BFP xx

Ano it's hard but wait til at least 3 days, I used a Clearblue digi 3 days before AF due xx

i will :) i should wait at least till september lol. my OH was so cute earlier, i used my last test and said well its negative have to buy some more tomoro , he said no just wait until saturday it will be like christmas ..aww ..(if he thinks im waiting till the actual day he is mad tho im a POAS addict) haha !! i could prob hold out till thursday that would be 2 days b4 , guess i just got to wait and do some more symptom spotting first :) xx

Your symptoms seem good to me doll, I thought I was having my sisters symptoms cause she found out on the 18th she was pregnant lol x fxd for u huni xx

thank you hun :) i want to be in you BfP group :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back