Im 15 and pregnant!!

Hi Davina!

Its all gone so qiuck for me.... I found out when I was 5 wks and noW i AM NEARLY 14WKS.... i had recently miscarried in Jan @ 71/2 wks and I was told not to try so soon, but i could not help myself!.... So I miscarried, had a period the next month.. then I was pregnant... I was lucky! It was as easy as that for me......
I am just worried about the expense everything is going to cost... as we are not buying anything till July... I am still not 100% happy... I still have little worries in my mind that something might go wrong......I so hope not... I want this baby more than n e thing in the world... I think I will be devastated If anything goes wrong again!
Keep intouch
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Danielle

Think positive. My friend lost her babies around the 6 week mark and now she is 17 weeks. I keep telling her to log on to this website as she would love it.

Keep me informed and dont worry. when your baby is born i shall expect a photo of him / her.

xx

Hi Davina!

I tr everyday to think positive,, if not for me then for my baby and my partner...... I will defo post a photo when my baby is born!

I have a slight worry! Obviously my baby will be born a few weeks before xmas... would you buy xmas presents.,.. I was thinking that I would but not a lot just maybea a few cuddly toys and stuff!

Hi

I would definately buy christmas presents, even if it was just a few things. Our baby will be born a couple of weeks after and i will certainly be buying him / her a couple of bits. So go wild. It will be your best Christmas ever.

xx

ha ha why not... i dont think that there is many ppl on this forum 2 day.. It seems a little quiet, don't you think?

hey girls, reading these posts have made me feel so positive, I cant wait to be a mom!I wanna start buying things already but dont want to tempt fate, so holding of, its still early days.
my due date is xmas eve! it'll be the best xmas ever, Id like it to be early so im home for xmas day so we can all spend xmas with baby, but babys come when they want!
i too dannielle cant believe how fast it has gone, I was 6weeks when I found out, altough i knew really b4 i tested. and its flown by!
xxx

Hi Lauz!
For some strange reason I already knew before I tested too... Its qiute crazy how you can know so soon! Time Is flying for me... 14 wks 2morro... I'm so exited....I know that's only 3 and a half month and I have ages to go.... but loogk at it like this... 6wks and I am 20 wks thats half way there and from then on.. i think with having so much to do and get ready time will fly.... I have some name thought too.....I know it might be too soon but I just could no0t help myself..

R u working? I have been offered a temp job to start Mon for 6 wks and by then I will be 20wks preg and I know that It will be basically impossible to get a job..who in the right ming would want to employ a 5 month pregnant women.... I think from then on I will be unemployed... how crap! So much to do too.....

Reply... Love Danielle and Bubble xx

I know its mad, Iv had scares before and my boyfriend said oh you'll come on you always do, and I said no I wont, this time is dofferent I know im pregnant and I was! Womans intuition! I have names I like too! I cdnt help it!

I work in a pub, been there for 2 half yrs so dnt wanna leave although it can be quite smokey the money is good. I dont know how my boss will react though! Have you regitered on www.bounty.co.uk? They send u emails on the development f your baby and send you different offers and coupons for nappys etc and theres competitions .

wb xxx

No I have not registered but I will now.....great.
Its been hard for me the past 2 wkos of my pregnancy...as my sis was pregnant, her due date the same as mine and she miscarried at 11 1/2 weeks, I was devastated, she told me and I just burst out in tears! I really known that she would of been a great mum- even tho she was only 17.... She trys to keep smiling but i know deep down she is hurting and there is nothing I can do......

I thought that if it would happen to any1 it would of been me not her, but it was her! I am so gutted for her.....

hi honey

I am ever so sorry about your sister. Apparently it is really common to miscarry on the first. that doesnt make it any easier for the person and families that it is happening to. Tell your sister that there are loads of people sending out their best wishes to her.

xx

It's awfull! I wish I could do something for her, But I can't... I think everytime she sees me, she thinks that could be me.... I nknow that one day she will move on and be happy,,, it just takes time.

Hi Danielle

I dont know much about this, having not experienced this, but I would have thought that just be involving your sister when she wants to be involved would be enough. Did you know that there is a site on here regarding miscarriages. Maybe that would be helpful to your sister and you (so that you can help her through).

Best of luck.

Try to enjoy your pregnancy though.

xx

my thoughts are with her! It must be so hard for her, now im pregnant I can imagine how painful it must be to loose a baby. I know it must be hard for you to enjoy your pregnancy now but do try and I agree with Davina, let her be involved as little or as much as she wants. best of luck xx

Hi ya Girls,

Just wanted to say hi & that I was 17 when I had my first baby. I am now 31wks pregnant with my second little boy.

Anyway what I really wanted to say was that I hid my pregnancy from everyone as long as I could. I was so scared & just couldn't tell my parents! I managed to hide it for 16wks. I am really small & didn't show at all until I was 6 months.

But I really wish I didn't, I would have loved to share my pregnancy with my family. The best thing I did was to tell my parents, obviously they were shocked but my mum couldn't wait to be a nanny in the end (was more excited than me!)

Unfortunately the father & I had split up by then & when I told him he told me to get rid of it, as he wasn't ready to be a dad & he stuck to his words. He has never seen his son (Aedan), who is 4years old.

I won't say it is not hard bringing up a baby on your own, but my son is healthy & happy. He doesn't want for anything & I can't imagine my life without him.

I have now been with my boyfriend Mat for 2years. We have a lovely 2 bedroom masonette & are expecting our second child. Aedan loves Mat to bits & Mat classes Aedan as his own. I couldn't be happier.

I guess what I am trying to say girls, is that teenage pregnancy is not a bad thing, I am living proof of that! So don't feel ashamed!

If any of you ever need to talk or need advice, or just have a question, don't hesitate to post a reply.

I hope you all enjoy your pregnancies & best wishes

hi

I am pregnant with my 3rd. I wasnt a teenage parent but my friend was.

Stories like yours give inspiration to other young girls that find themselves in the same predigiment. They should know that having a baby doesnt end your life, it just makes you change your priorities and direction.

Like you i raised my 1st as a single parent for five years. i then met my husband and my 1st loves him completely.

Good luck to all you young mothers out there.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back