Im 15 and pregnant!!

icclbaba

Reaction score
Hi, im 15, 16 in October and recently found out i am pregnant! Iv worked it out i am 5 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and i have been in a stable relationship with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now.
After taking the test (which turned out positive) i started to look at the first signs of pregnancy and realised i am having most of them! Some of these include really bad cramps like when i am on my period and only last for about a minute? I am feeling really tired and have to go to the toilet frequently and quickly!! Luckily i have not had the nausia yet! Dreading it!
We are both happy about it but are scared incase anything goes wrong! We really want to keep the baby because after watching my mum loose 4 babies trying to have my little sister i feel that i could not get rid of it!
Theres a few problems though, i am really scared! Because this is my first child i do not know what it will be like and am really scared about giving birth! It looks so painfull! I am a little worried about my future and career but think it would be worth it to have my little baby! I have not been to see my GP yet as my mum workes in the same docters and i dont feel i can tell her yet and dont want her to find out because i do not know how she will react.
I know it it a little early to be thinking about everything because i am only 5 weeks and anything could happen but i really need somebody to talk to or a little advice on what to do! I am a little confused at the moment as it is a great shock so the more advice the better!
Thanks for reading this, hope someone in a simular situation could help!
Thank You xXxXx

[/b]

Hi! I know how your feelin, Im 19, but its still scary, theres no words to describe it, feeling allsorts of emotions, then sometimes I forget and then remember! I am 6weeks, 4days, and havent been the doctors yet either, I want to tell my mum first. You seem very strong, good luck to you and take care of yourself, PM me if you like
Laura x

Hi Lauz!

It's Danielle. We spoke before. So do you mind me asking... when are you going to tell your mum. I am not being pushy and horroible but i advise that you tell her as soon as u can. Look at it from the worst possible point of view. What if something goes wrong.... u will need some one to support you. I know that u will prob be fine. But i also think that in the long rin,,, u will have found it better to tell your mum.

Keep in touch!
Love Danielle x

Hi im Gemma and like you im really scared too .I'm only 17 and dont know what to do. You are lucky your boyfriend is supporting you . I like you havent told anyone yet apart from my partner .It would nice to talk to you so add me if you have msn or just pm .
Thanx
xGemmax

Hi Kayleigh, thats a great story and Im glad your happy and that everything turned out for the best! Iv not told my mum yet danielle! I havent had chance, havent seen her properly since thurs, I dnt actually live with her, well I live in an apartment opposite her, which is great coz I have my own space, but she's close by to help when the baby arrives! I might tell her tonight, its just so hard to say those words, Im pregnant, not too long ago she said to me " dont make me a grandmother til your at least 30" i was like what! now I think she tempted fate!. I know she will come round eventually, but initially she'll be very shocked! Has anyone else got stories about how they told there parents and how they reacted?
Laura x

hi kayleigh thanks for the reply, I havent been to the docs yet, I want to go with my mum so if I tell her tonight we might go 2moro. Iv been avoiding things and stopped drinking ect. Im 7weeks 3 days, and if Iv worked it out right im due xmas eve, what a nice pressie, this xmas will be very interesting! have you told your mum? Iknow my mum will love the baby, we have a baby cousin who we dnt see much coz she lives in America and my mum loves her to bits and my nan but its sad we can see her grown up, now they will have a baby around which will be nice!
Laura x

Iv got myself a ticker now! Do you know what your having? When did you start to get a bump, im slim and at the minute I just get bloated at night but the rest of the time my tummys really flat.
Laura x

Girls........

My hat goes off to you all for being sooo brave!!!
Kayl, you're story was excellent!!!!
I think to be honest with you that you should tell you're mum, she'll be gratefull that you told her & didn't hide it from her!!!
Always remember there's always that period you argue with you're mum about the littlest of things, and just can't stand being around her (I think i was the world's biggest bitch towards my mum) but i'll tell you this, she's my best friend & always will be!!!! She knows everything about anything & i admire her, she's like my idol!!!!
Just can't wait till my baby looks up to me & smiles coz they idolize me!!!
Tell you're mum that you're pregnant, maybe word it like "mum, my periods are late & i think i might be pregnant" Then see her response! Probably shocked to be honest with you! Then ask her nicely, i'd like it if you could come to the doctors with me to see if i am or not?! She'll appreciate that she's getting to be apart of this important time in you're life & you look up to her for help, advice & guidence!!!
Think you'll be glad you asked her & told her in the long run!!!!
Best of Luck
xxxx

I'm to to the bunch... but im 19 and preggy with my first child.... im 18 weeks and 5 days so far... and i wanna tell u all that i commend yall for being strong like u r. I was scared also to tell my parents.. I mean, my dad is very religious and with him being a preacher didn't make it easier for me. But I had to tell them b/c it was stressin me out tryin to keep it a secret. When all the questions were asked and they finally came to grips with everything, they're now jess excited as me and my fiancee are. O yeah, me and the baby's father are still together... his 2nd child.. but we're tryin hard.. It's gonna be hard.. but u can do it. I'm in college at the time and so is the father.. We both are workin.... basically tryin to get us an apartment before the baby is born.. but if u eva wanna talk... Im here for u....Luv u all !!!!!!!! :D :D :D [/code]

wecome to the forum dnb2004, Im 19 too. Thanks for all your support, I still havent had chance to tell my mum! A friend (well dont know her that well but my bf is going to be the godfather) had her baby girl yesterday, we havent been to see her yet but cant wait, itll make me even more broody! ill keep you all up tp date, got to tell her this week, coz its my dads girlfriends party nxt sat and they'll be wondering why I aint drinking!
Laura x

Hey everyone im Carla im 15yrs old and im 19wks pregnant and im still with my boyfriend (the father of my baby). Im so exicted about bein a mummy but im so scared at the same time just wanted someone in the same sort of situation 2 tlk 2 write bk plz x x x :D

Hi Carla im gemma n im 17 .Im about 10 weeks pregnant and am luckly still wid da father. Just pm if u wanna chat
gemma x

hi im teenagemo im 15 and pregnant aswell and i was looking for someone in my position so contact me and well talk

hey everyone, not bin on for a while, just an update, still not told my mum, although had perfect oppurtunities! Iv been to the doctors, they said the midwife would contact me to make an appointment, but it hasbeen a week and she has not called, is this normal, Im getting a bit concerned now and might ring the surgery. been feeling a bit nauseous recently, its not nice especially when Im at work! jus wanna say hi to the newbies and congratulations, being pregnant is amazing!
Laura xx

hi

I just wanted to say to all you teenage mums.

Dont let anybody put you down for being a teenage mum, single or with a partner. I am not in your situation but my best friend was. She had her son at the age of 15 and basically brought him up on her own with help from her mum. He is now 23 and has 2 university degrees under his belt and is doing fantastic and he is a credit to her.

good luck to you all i am sure you will do well

xx

On that note, I have to agree. Teenage moms have it pretty hard in the world today. But if it wasn't for a teenage mom I would not have my wonderful husband who I love with all my heart. His mom had him when she was just 15 years old and his dad was 19. Now my husband is 28 years old has a college degree and a family of his own on the way. Thank you to all the teenage moms for making the hardest decision in your life.

Thanx for that, you really make us teenage mums feel a lot better! I am 19 and currently pregnant... my partner is 26. So there is an age gap... but we are so happy, we have been together for 3 year. We have a nice 2 bedroom flat he has a good joib,, a baby on the way. But most of all we are happy...
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

hi

well said. not all teenage mums are like the ones in the newspapers

x

Thanx Davina... I am just speaking the truth... Although when I have my baby(due on Dec 3rd) I wont be a teenage mum... As I am 20 in 6 1/2 wks bu8t.. I still like this section of the forum, I seem that I can relate to ppl more.

So Is this your 1st... Its mine and I am petrified of the birth, I know it will be worth it in the end.... My partner Is so exited, He had a 9 year old little girl that lives In Germany with her mother and she has a new partner and she does not let my partner see her... That hurts him really much...I don't think I could ever do that to him......

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

hi

No this is my third (and last). so far it has been quite a good one compared to the previous two. i am just as nervous now as before.

I know that i wouldnt keep my husband from seeing the kids if we split up either, regardless if i met someone else.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back