HEY

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
yes jenna looks like she is

What!! Do people have nothing better to do than post stupid crap about being pregnant...?? maybe she should ask her mummy to take her to counselling!!

lol
and JO she isnt a fake hun its saulino
i bloody hope she aint after i spent god knows how much on a prezzie for Kiara from monsoon lol

IF if is true that this member is a fake then action will be taken, however I have not been given any proof as yet that any of the above is true, and so until I am given any further details to the contrary, there is still a chance that this girl has come here for help so let's not be too harsh eh? :wink:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
lol
and JO she isnt a fake hun its saulino
i bloody hope she aint after i spent god knows how much on a prezzie for Kiara from monsoon lol
:rotfl: I had to read that twice then i thought you meant Saulinio was fake lol

It's alright Jo, don't worry about it - as you know, this sort of thing happens now and again, but I would feel awful if all the above had been said and Babygurl2009 turned out to be genuine after all! :(

I can just foresee a lot of arguing in this thread now, so if that happens I'll just end up locking it. Everyone - if you've got concerns - sort them out via PM and not on the main forum (I've always asked this - see here).

I don't want any arguments to start up on here! If anyone has evidence of potentially fake members, please forward it to me via PM, thanks. :D

Hi

Phew i thought you all were going against me :?
Im real , real as can be :dance:
Katrina

Babygurl2009 I have noticed you have been on
I am sorry if i was out of order with the threads above
i din't mean to scare you off

Have you tested yet?

ebony_preggy said:
im sorry but i cannot congratulate a child in getting pregnant...

yes i know... everyone.. jump down on me now :talkhand: :shakehead:

how old are you ebony?

babygurl let us know when you find out, you are keeping us in suspense!

Hope you get the result you want

Hey babe, im afraid I cannot wish for a BFP for you, it wouldnt be right. But I do wish for you to be happy. Goodluck with everything! Don't think that because your mom had a baby young, and your bro's gf had one young, you have to also, a baby is not the answer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx think about it

OMG thats not why i didnt plane on it!! if u have mean comments then keep them to yourself! bye :x

Shes not Pg, said leaving forum now.

Jadie

Babygurl2009 said:
OMG thats not why i didnt plane on it!! if u have mean comments then keep them to yourself! bye :x
Mindie, I don't think Melanieyeah's comment was mean, it sounds to me like it was just a piece of friendly advice. Remember, a lot of our members are happy to offer you support, if you will let them give it.

Everyone - please play nicely or this thread will end up going the way the others went :(

Babygurl2009 said:
im still in school and not getting out of it!! i dont care wat no one says i am going to graduate with a baby or not! and i am gettin a job i have been turning in aplications all over!! so i am trying here! but if they try and get me out of school they ca kiss me a$$ cause it aint happiening! :shakehead:

so are you homeschooled or not babygurl? its just that in another thread you mentioned you were homeschooled ............. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back