im 15 and 22 weeks pregnant!

JuicyJess

Reaction score
i left school today now that im getting big - i found it quite difficult sitting for too long aswell as being tired and hungry all the time in lessons. well my baby is due on my 16th birthday and i have only just got over being scared and feeling lonley (as my boyfriend left me because he is "too young to be a dad") i felt that i would never be able to get another boyfriend again. i was with the father for 2 years and i was on the pill so things came as a big shock! but my family is here for me (my mum, brother and dad) and i am feeling alot better after some thinking time and good advice off friends. i just wondered if anyone on this forum was in my situation and we could maybe have a chat? plz reply

hey ive pm'd you, im 15 and 34 weeks pregnant, due next month. hope to hear from ya! xx

At the top of your screen next to log in/ out bit, you'll see a PM tab. Click on that...HTH xxx

Hun i think your so lucky :( , id do anything for my family to be there for me ! Im not getting support from any of my family, all im getting is being threatened.
My ex boyfriend tells me if i have his baby then hes going to kill himself because hes family will kill him BUT i cant have an abortion :( Its so complicated and horrible !
Im 15... im only 9 weeks ! 10 weeks on friday !
Its gone really quick so far !
Im here if you need a chat ! just let me know x
Take care hun
'C' x

JuicyJess

That's good that your parents are sticking beside you. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend/ ex-boyfriend? Tell him if he thinks he's too young to be the dad he's probably right, because you don't need an immature brat around your baby.....good luck and don't worry about him guys are pathetic at those ages.

Can i just say i think you are all incredibly brave. I'm 22 and nearly 6 weeks and i am *****ing myself. You are all so positive - wish i could be a bit more like you! Good luck to each one of you and keep in contact cos i will have to see piccy's of your little ones when they join us!

Jessika,

How is everything going? Are you still with the guy? I couldn't remember if you said you was or not.....I went to school with a couple of girls who got pregnant at really young ages too....they all kept their baby and everything went pretty good. The one girl was your age 15, two grades younger then me, and she ended up staying with the guy and his parents helped her out a lot...don't know if they're still together because I never really talk to her also since I'm married and pregnant myself it's just too hard to keep in touch with people after graduating....then another girl she was a year or two younger but one grade younger then me she got pregnant to a guy who had the same name as her, he broke up with her once he found out, then later came around and she got pregnant to him again....don't think they're together now but think she's pregnant to another guy. So but it really depends on what you and the father of the baby feel, if you two really care for eachother and are meant to be it'll work out, if you two aren't meant to be together things should still be fine, maybe a bit difficult at times but you and everyone will get thru it I'm sure. I personally never got pregnant 'til now because I waited 'til I was 18 to be intiamte with my now husband and we were very careful.....we didn't get married 'til I was 20 (last October 30th)! But everything happens for a reason so keep your chin up and do what you feel is right.
What do your parents think? Are they supportive of you? I know some parents can be niave and make their children adopt the kids out...hopefully that's not the case with your folks....I personally would rather my child keep their baby if that should happen at a young age then adopt it out or abort it because that's apart of you....I hope my kids wait 'til they're married before they have kids but if not and it happens I'd deffinately be supportive of them.....and would do what I'd have to do for them to keep it. So but best of luck to you hope you're planning on keeping your baby! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back