HEY

Babygurl2009

Reaction score
Well i dunno if i am pregnant yet but i am a teen i am 15! i told my mom that i may be pregnant and she to my suprise hasnt gone out and bought me a pregnancy test! but yea! im scared and stuff!!i havent got my af in 21 days so yea!! i dunno wat else to put..lol!! :oops: :pray:

Hiya, do you want to be pregnant ? ? your mum sounds like she is really supportive with you. :)

Well fingers crossed for the result you want. :pray:

Hi

Hun i raed your other post i wish for your sake your mom would get you a test as you need to know thats why you should go to the doctors and test you need to take some precautions if you are .
Good luck
Katrina

didnt u sey in ur 1st post that shes got u a pregnancy test?

anyway i hope u get the result you want!

This may sound dumb, but cant you go and get a test? I mean if you are pg its a massive responsability and it just seems strange that you are relying on you're mom to go to the shops and buy a test?

Good luck
Cassi

21 days late????

I would be climbing the walls not knowing

what a huge thing at 15 yrs old

hiya

this is your responsibilty not your mums, hun. you ought to be buying the test! its YOU that needs to know more than anyone!

let us know what the outcome is.

izzyx

To: cassi
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:01 pm
Subject: RE: to the post
im 15 i cant drive!! i have been trying to have her take me to get one and well she hasnt yet! so i am hoping my bf can come over and take me out to get one!!

I replied to youre pm too but please keep topics to the thread not my pm box ;).

i will also post my reply to that pm :

Fair enough but you could of replied that to the post ;).

But then again in my honest opinion, its very important you find out if you are PG or not because you need blood tests taken etc. I cant drive either but i have managed to get to all my MW appointments and antenatal classes and i also managed to get to the shop to buy all my tests as my fiance works shifts.

well put Cassi

I can't drive but had to do hospital twice a week towards the end and as OH was working managed to do it on my own

soz but 21 days is a long time to wait, can't understand why mum hasn't got one, i know when i was 15 my mum would have been straight out if i was 3 days late!!

Why not buy some on ebay? about £3 for a bunch of them..

my bf is coming over and we are goin to go out to get some when we are on our way to the doctors for my mom!

I KNOW ME TOO I AM SO NERVOUS TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER!! I WANT IT TO BE A BFP! :pray: :pray: WILL YALL PRAY FOR ME AND KEEP YOR FINGERS CROSSED?

:shock: You want it to be a BFP? Gosh your only 15 hun!! I found out i was pregnant when i was still 16 and was the biggest shock of my life have got over it now and cant wait for my lil boy to be here but dont throw your life away just yet, if its not a BFP have a life first...i wish i had of (Don't get me wrong i couldnt be happier now but its not like that for everyone)

I agree and if you want it so bad, im sorry but why has it taken you 21 days to get a test?!?!?! The day i realised i was late i got a test! and had my GP appointment the next day! It is a massive responsability and you will need to travel around alot, if you cant even get a test before 21 days late then how will you get to all the appointments?! There is lots, antinatal, midwife, gp, hospital tour, post natal, HV etc etc

as u all know i didnt find out i was preg till very late i was 17 and was totally convinced it was the end of my life (i was completly wrong) but hun at 15 if its not a BFP then go out have fun uv got plenty of time for sleepless nites n nappies

well i have a 15 year old boy and if i thought his girlfriend was pg i would be going mad. i'm sorry to say this but i showed this link to my son and he said what i was thinking you seem very imature to be even having sex never mind a baby

my fingers are crossed for you hun and hope you get what you want!!
good luck!!!!!

sarahxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back