pregnant and confused

i am 17 years old and pregnant, i have been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 years. and recently found out that i am pregnant, i think i am about three and a half months but not really sure. i told my boyfriend when i first did the test and he wants me to have an abortion but i feel that i cant do that to our baby. i am still unable to tell my parents as we are a close family and i dont want to hurt them i was wondering if any one has any advice?

Hi, Im 19 and might be in the same stuation as you, im 9 days late and have symptoms but havent tested yet, but I feel I already know the result. Me and my boyfriend will keep the baby, but Im petrified of telling my mum, ill feel like iv let her down and dont know how she will react although we are close. im also worried about work, I work in a pub and I feel like everyone will judge me once they know. Think i am testing tonight, already have the tests, just scared of result. Its kind of reassuring to know some 1 else is in the same situation, we can keep eachother updated.ill let u know the result.
Laura

I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY AS I HAD PLANNED FOR MY PREGNANCY BUT I THINK U SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR HEART

DON`T LET ANYONE FORCE U TO DO SOMETHING U DON`T WANT TO DO, U COULD REGRET IT FOREVER!

TRUST ME IF IT`S YOUR PARENTS U R WORRIED ABOUT THEY WILL PROBABLY GROW TO SUPPORT U, NO MATTER WHAT U DECIDE.

I`M HERE IF ANYONE NEEDS TO TALK :)

TAKE CARE

While your parents might be a bit suprised at first you are their child, (their baby), and they love you no matter what.

My brother and his girlfriend had only been together for a very short time when she got pregnant and although they were a few years older than you it still came as a suprise to my mum and I think if she were honest she'd say that the circumstances weren't the best but she loves my brother and has supported him in what they wanted and now their little boy is 16 months and we wouldn't change things for the world.

Remember that mum's love their children no matter.

thanks for the replies, well its positive so all I gotta do now is pick the right time, still letting it sink in myself. let u know how I get on.

ok hun make sure u do! :D

i know its not gonna be easy but try not too worry too much! :)

take care
any problems just PM me, i`m hear if u need someone to talk too!

i am going to sound totally silly now but can some one explains what it feels like when the baby kicks as i am not sure what i am feeling!

that is not silly and alot of people ask

it`s like a fluttering, almost as though u are having tummy rumbles! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back