HEY

Babygurl2009 said:
IM NOT USING IT FOR THAT AND THATS NOT MY REASON! I DIDNT COME IN HERE TO GET YELLED AT!! I AM A CHRISTIAN! I GOT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND EVERY WEDNESDAY AND I GO OUT WITH THEM AND TALK TO PEOPLE! BUT SERIOUSLY WAT WOULD MAKE YALL HAPPY HUH!! I DIDNT COME IN HERE FOR THIS! :x

As far as im aware the only one shouting is you & you are making this out to be alot worse than it really is, we started off by trying to help and advise you but you have taken it all as critisism (SP?) i think you need to grow up a bit love because in my books i wouldn't call your actions mature!!

sorry ebony and everyone iv had a go at
iv been proved wrong and im sorry hugs
and MINDI grow up and get off the forum if ur gonna carry on being so pathetic

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:

aaaww cum here baby :hug: :hug: :hug: (dont squash da bump now) :lol:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:

:hug: :hug: awww Sarah we dont wanna fight with you

cassi said:
:shock: Save it for welivetogether.com lmao

how did u know about that site :shock:

finally.. theres other bi-curious ppl like me.. :lol:

ok .. ill be on my way now :oops:

:lol:

Come on guys dont be so hard on the girl!! try not to prejudge people who's life you don't know about!

I mean, was this an accident? What form of protection were you using etc etc of was it planned?

If it was an accident, then chick, im sorry for you, but im glad your dealing with it the best you can. What is the situation with your mother, are you close for example? Can you sit down and talk to her and ask her to take you for a test and tell her you would really appreciate it? Can you not get your b/f to get a bus to the store and get one for you etc?

You shouting at people on her saying they dont know etc etc but if we don't know all we can comment on is what you have said so far.

If this was planned, tbh I think it was a silly thing to do, if it was planned, I would have thought you would have had tests on standby though?

Just one more comment though hun, dont harp on about Jesus, and God and being a christian and going to Church like that make and difference in how you act as a person as if you were such a devout christian you would not have been sleeping with your b/f @ 15 unless you were married. (your not married are you?)

Do you have a few $$ or does your b/f? As if you go to ebay.com you can get a pregnancy test off there delivered straight to your door. There about $6 including deliverly chick so check it out.

Again ladies don't be so harsh, maybe this is the only place she can come to talk and wether she is immature or not we might the only outlet for her to voice her concerns thoughts, so lets try not to push her away - or should I say make her feel like she is being pushed away (as I know you sweet ladies wouldnt push someone away intentionally!)

Babygurl, just perhaps try and think before you post, as wether you mean to or not some of your posts do come accross as being a little immature - maybe ive come accross as being a t**t in this post if so my appologies.

Hi

I hope everyone gets along if you need to chat you can pm me hun us girls are just saying what we know is right sorry if weve scared you , please dotn be afraid to come back

Oh and ebony_preggy Sarah is MINE lol :lol:
:hug: Katrina

Babygurl2009 said:
im still in school and not getting out of it!! i dont care wat no one says i am going to graduate with a baby or not! and i am gettin a job i have been turning in aplications all over!! so i am trying here! but if they try and get me out of school they ca kiss me a$$ cause it aint happiening! :shakehead:

Sorry but i am confused :?
Babygurl2009 said:
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:36 pm Post subject: About me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Mindie and i am 15 years old! i am now homeschooled and loving it! i live in a small town in ohio! and i live on a farm! i have been wit my boyfriend for about 8 months now! and now i may be pregnant! i am now 21 days late on my period and trying to find away to get a pregnancy test! well if you have any questions for me please ask away!

are you at school or not?

I thought you were getting a test yesterday with your BF
my bf is coming over and we are goin to go out to get some when we are on our way to the doctors for my mom!

yet if you are in middle of nowhere how are you getting ther with BF if he doesn't have a liscence?
AND MY BF WILL BE GETTIN HIS LICENS BACK IN OCTOBER SO THERE IS MY RIDE TO MY APPOINTMENT'S! CASE CLOSED!
:think:

[/quote]

on another forum shes had two EARLY misscarrages and funnily enough new the sex of the babes all she has done is lie i have no sypmathy for her and liars about miscarrages really annoys me as people have suffered that heart ache

and wohho katrina speaking up at last :wink:

im confused :? is this another girl taking the piss? :|

cassi said:
Its another fake .. :x
hmm missed that one thank goodness

I just can't see the point :x

Well i PM'd Laura to let her know so i think we should just leave it at that now :)

cas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back