HEY

whoo feeling the love...come on sarah join in ;) :hug:

no offence but u girls aint wot im looking for in life hehe :wink: maybe after the next bloke annoys me lol

ebony_preggy said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":1pi367pb]:oops: Woops i quoted the wrong reply lol

blame it on the hormones :lol:[/quote:1pi367pb]

My blooming Pregnancy brain lol :) gonna have Mum brain soon and have heard thats worse :doh: lol

I NEVER SAID IS CHANGED MY LIFE!! OMG!! WHY YALL TWISTEN MY WORDS? AND ALL MY FRIENDS THINK I AM MATURE! THEY KNOW ME ALOT BETTER THAT ALL YALL DO! SO STOP SAYIN IM INMATURE! NOW JESUS (IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR) I DUNNO WAT TO SYA NOW TO MAKE YALL HAPPY BUT I AM NOT HERE TO FIGHT! SO WAT I AM 15! MY BROTHER HAS A BABY ON THE WAY AND THE GF JUST TURNED 17 AND MY REAL MOM FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREG WIT MY BRO AT 16! ITS NOT MY FAULT I CANT GET A TEST! I CANT DRIVE AND I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! IT WOULD TAKE ME MORE THAN HOURS JUST TO GET TO A STORE! NOW IF I COULD DRIVE I WOULD HAVE DONE HAD THE TESTS AND HADDONE THEM! BUT SINCE I CANT DRIVE AND HAVE NO WAY TO GET TO A STORE RIGHT NOW! I HAVE TO WAIT! AND MY BF WILL BE GETTIN HIS LICENS BACK IN OCTOBER SO THERE IS MY RIDE TO MY APPOINTMENT'S! CASE CLOSED! :shakehead:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
no offence but u girls aint wot im looking for in life hehe :wink: maybe after the next bloke annoys me lol

ooohhh... call me wen my baby drops...

i knew i had it in me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

no one twisted you're words do we have to quote you?

Babygurl2009 said:
I NEVER SAID IS CHANGED MY LIFE!! OMG!! WHY YALL TWISTEN MY WORDS? AND ALL MY FRIENDS THINK I AM MATURE! THEY KNOW ME ALOT BETTER THAT ALL YALL DO! SO STOP SAYIN IM INMATURE! NOW JESUS (IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR) I DUNNO WAT TO SYA NOW TO MAKE YALL HAPPY BUT I AM NOT HERE TO FIGHT! SO WAT I AM 15! MY BROTHER HAS A BABY ON THE WAY AND THE GF JUST TURNED 17 AND MY REAL MOM FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREG WIT MY BRO AT 16! ITS NOT MY FAULT I CANT GET A TEST! I CANT DRIVE AND I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! IT WOULD TAKE ME MORE THAN HOURS JUST TO GET TO A STORE! NOW IF I COULD DRIVE I WOULD HAVE DONE HAD THE TESTS AND HADDONE THEM! BUT SINCE I CANT DRIVE AND HAVE NO WAY TO GET TO A STORE RIGHT NOW! I HAVE TO WAIT! AND MY BF WILL BE GETTIN HIS LICENS BACK IN OCTOBER SO THERE IS MY RIDE TO MY APPOINTMENT'S! CASE CLOSED! :shakehead:

:think: i rest my case :talkhand:

hmmmm... im sure ur 'real mom' wudnt 'encourage' u to do what you have done..

and please dont talk about your lord and savior.. becaz he told u not to fornicate..lol

so check yah bible.. in exodus (sp):lol:

Babygurl2009 said:
.................................................................. I GUESS I AM A DUMBA$$!! AND STUPID FOR WANTING THIS BUT THIS HAS KINDA SAVED MY LIFE!! BUT I GUESS YALL WOULDNT UNDERSTAND! I DUNNO WAT TO SAY ANYMORE!!

there you go, a quote you saying this has kinda saved my life...im sorry but that sounds quite immature, is that you're reason for wanting a baby ? never mind if your 15 or 50 Do you have any idea what sort of responsability a child carries?...you cant use it for an excuse to get rid of other problems in you're life.
And we would understand but you have given us nothing else to try and understand.
It seems like you want a baby cause it seems like a 'cool' thing at the time, you clearly havnt had time to think it through if you dont even know you're pg yet!

btw..

have u finished ur gcse :think:

*seriously tho*

think about ur life first before u think about bringing in another one in this world

sort urself out... get something in ur head... stay in school...

get a job... then ur child will be happy and proud to follow in mommy's footsteps :wink:

esp ur daughter

IM NOT USING IT FOR THAT AND THATS NOT MY REASON! I DIDNT COME IN HERE TO GET YELLED AT!! I AM A CHRISTIAN! I GOT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND EVERY WEDNESDAY AND I GO OUT WITH THEM AND TALK TO PEOPLE! BUT SERIOUSLY WAT WOULD MAKE YALL HAPPY HUH!! I DIDNT COME IN HERE FOR THIS! :x

im still in school and not getting out of it!! i dont care wat no one says i am going to graduate with a baby or not! and i am gettin a job i have been turning in aplications all over!! so i am trying here! but if they try and get me out of school they ca kiss me a$$ cause it aint happiening! :shakehead:

Babygurl2009 said:
IM NOT USING IT FOR THAT AND THATS NOT MY REASON! I DIDNT COME IN HERE TO GET YELLED AT!! I AM A CHRISTIAN! I GOT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND EVERY WEDNESDAY AND I GO OUT WITH THEM AND TALK TO PEOPLE! BUT SERIOUSLY WAT WOULD MAKE YALL HAPPY HUH!! I DIDNT COME IN HERE FOR THIS! :x

its a public forum...

number two... i went church (back home) 6 days a week

and u know what it taught me ( even tho i didnt listen)

it taught me not t o fornicate (no sex b4 marriage)

it taught me (if u need help , call on god and hell sort u out: not a baby)

it taught me alot of wise things but i didnt take heed..

but seriously.. u really dont even sound old enuff to be outta school .. let alone have a baby

:think:

Babygurl2009 said:
im still in school and not getting out of it!! i dont care wat no one says i am going to graduate with a baby or not! and i am gettin a job i have been turning in aplications all over!! so i am trying here! but if they try and get me out of school they ca kiss me a$$ cause it aint happiening! :shakehead:

if who try and get u out of school?
:?

:think: :think: :think: :think:

ok.. babygurl

are u trying to get pregnant.. or just worried that u are :think:

wow where having you been putting applications in if you are hours and hours and hours away from any shops? Will be a long commute to work... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back