sunshinegal- me and you are in the same boat hun i ov'around the days u did
:D
ive been gettin sore boobs
really really tired (like a zombie)

ive had lil bit of brown cm (tmi)
and today really bad crampin pains front and back
plus my boobs are like melons
ive havnt had any ewcm tho like i normally do each month,
but i still got very high hope this month.

sounds like you have too hun :D

thanks guys

its so confusing. af has never been that short before.
And my o/h is convinced my boobs are bigger.

i'm going to the dr's tonight to see what she has to say.

the only trouble is if we weren't all ttc we wouldn't normally think twice about any of this.

:wall: :wall:

i think its a good idae to see the docs let us kno how u get on

good luck :hug:

I was due af yesterday but friday I knew something was different despite months of 'suspecting' :oops: I couldnt drink my nescaf and thats not me, my nipples felt burnt and very tingling and cramps felt more stretchy than af iykwim, i also felt sickly, 3am sat morning I was awake and ready to start the day :shock: couldnt sleep for hours then slept all day saturday, sis 2 cheapies and 2 clear blues all bfp, got heartburn now.

god luck :pray:

i hope that all of those symptoms when you were 4 weeks didnt mean you were havign twins coz i got those.. and more lol.. and now at week 6 im feeling sick and my nipples are killing..and im having cravings much much earleir than with my 1st pregnancy.. craving curry, crisps,fruit..squash ribina lollies.. loads!!

I didn't get constipation until my 14th week, maybe you need to look at your diet for that. Even an early pregnancy shouldn't affect that part just yet, eat less dry foods, more fruit and veg, water etc.

As for the others, sounds like a positive!

lisa&alex said:
i hope that all of those symptoms when you were 4 weeks didnt mean you were havign twins coz i got those.. and more lol.. and now at week 6 im feeling sick and my nipples are killing..and im having cravings much much earleir than with my 1st pregnancy.. craving curry, crisps,fruit..squash ribina lollies.. loads!!

No im not having twins hehe dont worry!

Josephine_Beth said:
I didn't get constipation until my 14th week, maybe you need to look at your diet for that. Even an early pregnancy shouldn't affect that part just yet, eat less dry foods, more fruit and veg, water etc.

As for the others, sounds like a positive!

Ive been severly constipated all the way through and my diet has been fine. I have IBS so have to eat high fibre etc etc but being pregnant had made it impossible to control.

hmmm, my breasts dont seem to be as painfull today.. I think i've just been wishfull thinking again... We'll see tho eh but i do think the nasty red is on its way... :cry:

my bbs have been sooooo sore... I have a rather large chests anyway...but they feel even bigger and kinda hard... my nipples are always standing at full attention normally. You could see them through four layers of clothing the other day!!??! :shock:

I don't really have any other symptoms really...except I'm always starving and I'm usually ready for a nap around 3-4pm everyday...

I have taken HPT's but both negs... I'm on cycle day 39/40 now though... no sign of AF either... who knows anymore

sunshine_gal: I know what you mean about the sore breasts... somedays mine don't feel as bad...somedays are worse than others. It seems to hurt worse when I just take my bra off... not sure why though.

Ok so my boobs are really sore today, i'm also getting a sharp shooting pain down one of them to my nipple and then like a little stabbing pain in it on and off..... I done a test today but it was negitive... hmmm... Im not really due till say anyway so i'll try again then...

Well i tested again today on a first response test which say's you can do 4 days before your due date and it was still negative so all these symptoms must just be in my head.... god dam it... :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back