If i didn't know better....

If u have a flip fone it should be under display settings!
GRRRR i wanna seee!!!! Aint u got a web cam/digital cam????

no i haven't!!! i'm really annoyed at this phone!!!
I've checked under all the settings... i know the phone menu inside out, i work for carphone warehouse.... its just not there... theres not even a backlight one.....

Just put the test strip thingy out of the destroyed test against the white on the screen, can really see it, but cameraphone doesn't like that!!!
useless piece of expensive junk!!!! :wall:

Want to show my vvvvv faint line off!!! lol!

just show us what u can.. try and angle the strip right? up n down left n right etc...
I think im more excite than you are! :rotfl:

dce6e34d.jpg
Even the dog doesn't look convinced!!!!

8e1f6c42.jpg

9a5e8f1b.jpg

these pictures just aren't doing the strip any justice... stoopid phone with its stupid backlight!!!

(i just put the one with the dog in it just to show how unimpressed she is!!!)

xox

(i know you can't see anything on these pics... stupid low res camera!!!)

---- anyone live near me who can come and verify my sanity? ----[/img]

Lol, i can see it honey, was your OH able to see it? when is he coming back with more peesticks?

He hasn't seen it yet, and the dog just looks at me with discust!!!
I really can't see it on the pictures, but can in my hand!!!
i'm going crazy!!!!
he text me about 20 mins ago saying he'll be home soon!!!
Really hope he can see it and doesn't do the squinting etc just to please me!!!!

xox

Aww bless ya! I hope it is a BFP!! I can only see it when i push my laptop screen all the way back, tilt my head and squint!! Seriously! :lol:
OOOOHHHH tell him to move his ass!!!!

I can't see it at all in them pics even if i squint, stand on my head, throw the dog out the window and touch my nose.....
but this strip defo has it!!!! I need Graham to get home so i can not feel insane, cos he should be able to see it too!!!

xox

Im so excited for you honey i hope this is it for u guys!! How long is he gonna be?? If i was u id be on the fone the whole of his journey home!!!

That's wierd cos there is a definite line on the pic on my computer! You have got me all excited now! I hope your Oh gets back soon cos I have to go out in 20 mins :rotfl:

I hope so too!!!
Will do another test (or two)
Then leave it a couple of days... cos if i caught say on CD8 when we BD.... only 6 days have passed.... so going off Wobbles chart (sorry to compare wobbles!) she tested 7 days after BD and poss conceiving and got faint.... hmmmm.....

So might need more time to catch up with itself......?
CB test at 25mui or whatever that codey thingy is, so hmmmmm...

Oh i don't know... i probably shouldn't have said anything anyways!!!

Sorry xox

skatty said:
That's wierd cos there is a definite line on the pic on my computer! You have got me all excited now! I hope your Oh gets back soon cos I have to go out in 20 mins :rotfl:

Maybe it is me just not wanting to believe it then!!!

xox

Although its a Graham 20 mins.... so should be here by 5 on my estimates!!!

(2 speeds... slow and fu**ing backwards!!!)

Dont be sorry, this is where e are supposed to vent our thoughts, fears and queries!
We love a bit of peestick questioning!!
Wobbles may have been getting faint ones now coz its still early, but shes still geting positive ones babe! Any faint lie is still a positive! Unless its an evil evap line :evil:
As soon as he gets home, let us know and do as many as u can lol! Nah, just do the one for now, ur 1st morning water will be stronger so u can do 1 in the morn.

Am definately gonna do one in the morning!!!
If he doesn't get here soon i'm gonna give him a BFP (big fatpunch!!!)
I haven't pee'd since i did that last test at 11.45..... really need to pee!!!!
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Anyone want him??

xox

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!! GET IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!
WHATS THE RESULTS????
SOMEONE SLAP ME IM HYSTERICAL!! :x
LOL
Seriously tho...result???

absolutely nothing on the tesco's test!
but dh says thats definately a line on the clearblue!!!

now i'm really confused!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Try again tomorrow with your morning pee, good luck :D

Oh honey!!!
Maybe the tesco is not as sensitive as the clearblue!! Try again in he morning babe! what is the number on CB and Tescos? 25iU/L?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back