Dont know if too soon for these symptoms?

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls...
Im a bit confused.
Looking at my tempertaure chart my temp elevated at CD16...but the closest i had to a positive opk was on CD21 (though not 100% convinced it was a positive, was just the darkest test line iv had)

anyway the past few days i really havent been feeling myself...been feeling seriously nauseous to the point im having to leave meals for fear of being sick....my hormones are all over the place (poor DH getting brunt of it)...getting lots of headaches, and last day or 2 sense of smell seriously increased!

Not sure if im being silly symptom spotting or if im just coming down with a bug :(

Also not sure given the dates above whether these feelings are even symptoms at this point? would have thought bit too soon??

any advice greatly appreciated as feel im going a it mad lol xxxxx

Hmm if you ov'd on CD16 how long ago was that? They all sound like good preg symptoms hun! I think some people get symptoms from about 7dpo xxx

well im on CD25 now, so if i did OV on CD16 id be 9DPO now...oh and it wasnt CD21 i had +OPK, it was CD19....so if that was the case id be 7DPO now...i dunno, i dun wanna get my hopes up but feeliung very very strange and even mum said it was a possibility this month and she doent usually say stuff to build my hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back