Idea's of a way to tell my Mum im pregnant!

I'm doing the card thing on Sunday! It's my dads birthday on Monday and my mums on Tuesday so I've got them a card that say nanna and grandad and inside I've wrote " you don't know me yet as I'm hiding in mummys tummy but we'll celerbtate when I arrive in February" I just know they'll be crying before they finish reading as they've been hinting for grand kids for a while i've just been selfish and travelled and put my career first!! But even at 31 I'm still a bit worried about telling them!! Haha

Thats lovely!! Ill put money on them crying with joy!!

I sent a card with a scan pic to her on mothers day! A friend just told his mum they were taking her out somewhere and took her to a private scan, she was quite shocked! My mum was a nan to my daughter at 39, she didn't mind, funny thing was she thought she might be pregnant at the time too! How funny would that have been! Was a bit yucky realising what my mum and dad must have been up to though lol!

Could you imagine that!!

I was 18 when I has my son my mum was 37 she wasn't happy with me but I counteracted with she did alright with me at the same age blah blah then he calmed don't as she was being hypocritical of herself your mum will be fine and I'm sure she will be thrilled xxxx

I sent a card with a scan pic to her on mothers day! A friend just told his mum they were taking her out somewhere and took her to a private scan, she was quite shocked! My mum was a nan to my daughter at 39, she didn't mind, funny thing was she thought she might be pregnant at the time too! How funny would that have been! Was a bit yucky realising what my mum and dad must have been up to though lol!

Could you imagine that!!

All 4 of us girls including the twins are all pregnant at the same time and we didnt know til we told everyone lol all due aug/oct/nov and nov lol my half brother will be 1 in nov too! my dad was 51 with his 27yr old gf :shock: lol shes younger than my sister lol

Loopylouize - think she was pretty horrified at the time but now my sisters girls are 20 & 17 so think she was now more worried about becoming a young great gran instead of a gran again so when I told her I think she was quite relieved!

Would you guys be happy about being a Granny at 42 :)

x

As someone who is about to become a mother for the first time at 41 and has absolutely NO IDEA of how to tell her own mother I haven't any advice for you LoopyLouize!!!

My neice and nephew are 17 - 23 so she's always thought that was it!!!

Having said that I don't have a brilliant relationship with her - she told me I was selfish when I said at 30 we didn't see ourselves having kids........

As she's 70 now it may cause quite a shock!!

Hi girls. I did the card thing like I said a d it worked!! They cried and have not stopped talking about it all day!! Dad was so excited!! He said he wants to buy the pram cause he honestly didn't think he'd get to see another grandchild!!

Xxxxx

Hi girls. I did the card thing like I said a d it worked!! They cried and have not stopped talking about it all day!! Dad was so excited!! He said he wants to buy the pram cause he honestly didn't think he'd get to see another grandchild!!

Xxxxx

Awwww!!! Well done!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back