Thought it was for real....

claireabell

Reaction score
Well yesterday tea time I started with contractions at every 9 mins - that's when I started timing them, by 8.30pm they were at every 5 mins..they continued this way til 1.30am and hey now they are totally random...this baby is seriously teasing me...I still have quite severe period pain in my back and legs and quite sharp tummy pains but the tightenings seem to be so random this morning....What is with this baby? Come on mummy wants to meet you....I think baby is hanging on for my mum to return from her hols, she's due back very early hours sat morning so fingers crossed....
The only daunting thing is I have a really busy weekend...typical, my daughter haylea has her dance class practice tonight, then we're going for a meal. Tomorrow she has an 8 hour sponsored dance marathon so knowing my luck it will be while she's dancing tomorrow...hey maybe if I try non stop dancing for 8 hours that might help.... :rotfl: I don't think I could even dance for 10 minutes... :rotfl:
How many of you ladies have had their babies on their actual due date?
My first baby was 15 days late and I was induced, don't really fancy being induced again, I didn't find the experience pleasant.
Hope you are all well.... :hug: :hug:

i had my third on my due date clarie.

good luck i hope baby comes sunday for you so you can sort out your weekend. Im sure it will make a show soon! :hug:

Oh sounds as if you'll be meeting your LO very soon Claire!! :cheer:

got me all excited there claire! :D

come on baby we wanna know what sex u are :D

good luck for saturday haylea :hug:

:hug: :hug:

budge said:
i had my third on my due date clarie.

good luck i hope baby comes sunday for you so you can sort out your weekend. Im sure it will make a show soon! :hug:

Weird, do all 3rd babies come on their due date?

My mum had my brother, her third on his DD and my sister had my nephew, her third on her DD! :think: I think i see a connection!

I started on my due date Claire, Charlie arrived 2 days later LOL!
It is sounding very promising, those contractions wil regulate and away ya go!!!! I put bets bubba will arrive on Sunday Evening!!!! (8.45pm!!)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Bet you'd think i was a right weirdo if i was right lmao!!

Try shining a light up there and shouting perhaps he's having a problem with directions............thats men for you :roll: :D

Miracle babe said:
Try shining a light up there and shouting perhaps he's having a problem with directions............thats men for you :roll: :D

:rotfl: Typical boy lol but then again I'm sure your OH knew what direction he had to go to put the baby there :lol: so they're not that bad :rotfl:

Good morning ladies...well I'm still here, was getting excited last night got to every 3mins 18secs, I wasn't in so much pain or anything though...I mean they were hurting but not unbearable. Anyway I spring cleaned my bathroom...walls, skirting boards - everything at 1.40am, the pain seemed to get a little stronger. Eventually went to bed at 3am...got up this morning and I'm at every 5-6mins....please does anyone know what the bloody hell my baby is playing it....I was getting all excited thinking I would defo be meeting my baby at least today....now it looks like its got all comfy again. The baby only moved once yesterday, is this normal or do you think I should contact my midwife? I've been up since 7.30am and still baby hasn't moved again....is this a good sign or not? Some of my friends have said this is good as baby is ready to come, but midwife said if I don't feel 10 kicks a day to contact them.
Hope all you ladies are feeling good today..... :hug:

Hi looks like you are probably dilating but slowly...I would call midwife if baby only moved once, im sure its just because he is further down so you wont feel the kicks as much but call and make sure, hey they might even ask you to go in and then they will do an internal and you will know whats going on then..

good luck hun
cas x!

yes i agree, this is the same that happened to me, (this time last week!!)
he didn't move for a day or so & i was in slow, stop/start labour, went in fri night to get him checked out coz he hadnt moved & they put me on the monitor & i thought i was having a few irregular pains, turns out i was having very good regular contractions & i was 4 cm dilated!!!

it had been happening over days, this was at 7 pm i was 4 cm ilated, Louie was born at 11.52 pm!!! so 6 hrs after i went to the hosp fro a supposed check!!! came out with a baby!!!

ring the hosp & get checked, you never know it could happen,
good luck hun, be thinking of you. :hug:

Owww so excited for you.. let us know as soon as it happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back