Anyone ever used....... UPDATE pg3

Tasha20

Reaction score
And got a really faint line?

I am only about 10dpo

Showing signs of pg, just like last time, lots of creamy cm, high very closed cervix, and my temp has started to go up.

Took a cheapie this morning and it was mega faint, showed within 3 mins.

Just did a Lloyds pharmacy one minute(not one step :lol: ) and I have a very very faint line within 3 mins :dance: I don't really have to strain to see it either :cheer:

I so hope this is it :cry: :cry:

Hi, I use these and one month i got a faint line as well... you could clearly see it from 3 ft away. I took another test and it was blank. It seems it was an evap line but if you have taken another one from Lloyds and there is a faint line there as well it sounds promising. Get a digi, that will tell you for sure and at 10 dpo you will get an honest result. Good luck xxx

:hug: Thanks for you reply.

Well ill do another in the morning, and if its darker ill get a digi :D

Thanks hun :hug:

Its a good sign that they both have faint lines hun... personally i think one step ebay cheapies can be deceiving with their evaps but the other test may be correct. Lots of people lines start off as really faint and get darker the next day and so on. Only way to know for sure is testing though! Im sure it will be a long 24 hours for you but good luck and let us know :hug:

Good Luck when you next test :pray: :pray:

good luck when you test again hun, really hope its a bfp for you :pray:

Fingers crossed Tasha - cant wait to see and hear about your next test.. :hug:

:hug: Thank you so much everyone :hug:

I am so nervous about testing tomorrow, I would love to pg again :cheer: :pray:

But im also scared that if I am I will worry im going to miscarry again :cry:

I will let you all know after I test :hug:

aww that'd be great if you are good luck for tomorrow :hug:

:hug: thanks Valentine

Well the line was stil mega faint on both, so going to wait until wednesday, if witch hasn't arrived by then I will do a digi.

:hug: Thanks again everyone

Ooh sounds very promising hun :cheer: Good luck for digi test :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck xx

When i was pregnant with Jess the lines got stronger and stronger every time i did a test. Hope it's positive tomorrow

Tasha, if there are lines on more than one test, then it's really unlikely they'd all be evaps! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, sounds really promising :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back