Sainsburys cheapie test

Tracey S

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Sainsburys cheapie pregnancy tests?

My period is due tomorrow or Friday, I did a test last thing last night, and as usual I waited a minute and there was nothing there. I went downstairs and then came back up 5 minutes later and looked again and I was shocked to see a faint line. I did another test when I got up this morning and there was another faint line, but I thought that because I was testing with FMU the line might be darker but it looked the same as the one last night.

I don’t want to start getting my hopes up, but it is possible to get 2 false positives? They are not evaps because the lines came up in the allowed time, or could it be that its because its very early days.

Tracey

Sounds like you are pregnant to me lady!! It could just be very faint as its early days. Keep testing and Im sure the line will get stronger. :cheer:

sounds hopeful to me, sainsburys tests are ment to be good, i used asda ones they were also good.

hope that line gets stronger :pray:

Fingers crossed you are, sounds like it to me :D

ooh i had an experience last month- basically i got 2 false positives with sainaburys cheapy tests (same box) and they were a week apart and each time after i tested with a cb digital test and it said those terrible words 'NOT PREGNANT'

we actually contacted sainsbury about this (well hubby did as he saw the lines too) they were gonna look into it

anyway i then had a AF and have since done 'multiple' BFNs....

really hoping u r pregnant xxxxxx but thought id just mention it, maybe try another make too xxx

Good luck hun hope it is BFP for you - do another test to make sure from a different brand!! xxx

I have tested again this time with a tesco cheapie, and there is a faint line on that test as well.

I can scarcely dare to believe that this might be happening again for us, this would be our 4th pregnancy after 2 early miscarriages and losing our darling Heidi Rose last year when I was 5 months pregnant.

I just hope we can hold on to this one

i truly hope then its a positive for you- its sounds like it must be. i really wish u a 100% successful pregnancy u have been so unlucky and u deserve to fly thru this pregnancy stress-free xxx

I used sainsburys ones and got a bfp but I was already late and the line came up right away

I used Sainsburys tests with this BFP and I got a line at 10DPO - I think they are as reliable as any other test. I would definately be using them again should I ever need to.

i used a sainsburys cheap one i was a week late when i took it and the line came up straight away.

Sainsburys ones are supposed to be good.

I used tesco's ones at 9dpo and got a v.faint line, it was slightly darker at 10dpo and same day I done a first response and clearblue digi and got positive on them all.

Sounds to me like you are pregnant :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer:

i dont know if sainsburies is anything like tesco/asda ones but the day i got my BFP i only had a very faint line on 3 of their tests, later that same day i got a positive digi (actually 3 :oops: ) and a stronger line on a first response, maybe try another test, it sounds so promising :cheer:

Sounds like you are pregnant!!! Congratulations!!! :cheer:

i tested again this morning, and its still the same, the line doesnt seem to be getting any darker.

My period hasnt started yet, I think I am going to have to be brave and get a digital test. I have been reluctant so far, i am so scared of it saying 'not pregnant' but saying that I am on cycle day 27, and my cycles have been 27 days long for the last couple of months

I want this so much, but I am preparing myself for disapointment

Tracey

I used the tesco ones, the line was so faint i convinced myself it wasnt there and went and bought the clear blue digital ones, which immidiately said pregnant. Maybe try another brand like the digital ones to be sure but i think the own make ones are quite good (if a little hard to read at early stages) all sounds very promising though
Clare x

I have just tested again with a digital, and it said PREGNANT!

I think we have to believe it now :D

Its going to be a very long and scary 9 months for both me and my DP.

I think we just need to let the news sink in for a while.

Tracey xx

Tracey S said:
I have just tested again with a digital, and it said PREGNANT!

I think we have to believe it now :D

Its going to be a very long and scary 9 months for both me and my DP.

I think we just need to let the news sink in for a while.

Tracey xx

WOOHOO! Congratulations and all the best for a H&H 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back