my waters broke!!!! (updated)

lisa_davidson

Reaction score
hi all,

just letting you know that my waters broke this morning about 7am. i've been to hospital and all is ok. back home now waiting....if i don't go into 'real' labour they are going to induce me sunday morning!!

i'll update soon!!!

lisa xxx

******updated********

hi again, went into hospital last night with contractions....unfortunatly they weren't strong or long enough.... but cervix is very thin....lost more waters...and had a show. midwife said i have a deep pelvis which apparently makes for an easier passing! hope so!!
so now back at home with 'period pains' and had the best night sleep in the last 37 weeks! weird eh????so just waiting at moment- cleaned up and now off out to try and speed things along.

my text buddy is tangerinedream so i'll keep you updated if i go in...either way...i'll be a mummy soon!!

lisa xxxx

Very exciting. I know it's too early for me but I do wish mine would break and start labour too....desperate to meet my little boy now!

Hi

Good luck hun how exciting :D hope labour picks up before sunday
Katrina

good luck babes, hope you go natural, even if you dont wow you could have lo by monday :dance:

Ooo how exciting. I hope you start to get stronger contractions, and are holding your LO soon. :hug:

hey you better not have your baby before me :twisted:
lol that's wicked news hun keep us updated :hug:

well...been to sleep for two hours...been bouncing on birthing ball...nothin much is happening, only a few twinges and period like pains.... apparently most women do start contracting within the 12 hours so really hoping!
at the moment i'm wearing adult nappies! cos there is no way any sanitary towel is able to deal with how much water you lose!! i didn't realise it was so much!!
not sure what else to tell ya! really hopin to do it naturally!
a bit concerned cos midwife said it was fine for me to go home and have a bath which i did- but all websites online say you shouldn't cos of infections!! so not sure if i should have had one!

has anyone else had this happen before with other babies?

lisa xxxx

Good luck Lisa and :rotfl: at the adult nappies!

I hope things pick up tonight for you and labour starts naturally for you.

Love

Valentine xxx

ey, don't diss the adult nappies they are sooooooooooooo comfy! don't think i'll wear normal pants ever again!!!!!

no i don't have a text buddy! anyone??

lisa xxxx

lisa_davidson said:
ey, don't diss the adult nappies they are sooooooooooooo comfy! don't think i'll wear normal pants ever again!!!!!

no i don't have a text buddy! anyone??

lisa xxxx

ive pm'd you hun

aww goodluck and hope baby comes sooner :)

:cheer:

Good luck and keep busy im sure with in the next day or so things will really start happening for you!
Have a great birth and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back