I think it's all over...

fluff

Reaction score
I had some brown discharge (sorry for TMI) yesterday morning, and a bit during the day. I then woke up with more this morning, and at lunchtime today saw a bit of red in it...

By around 4pm it was like AF had started, so I went to see my GP... he said it's "ominous" because I have AF type aches along with it.

He said hopefully the bleeding will stop and it might be a near miss, but I've to go back on Friday to do a pregnancy test. If it's negative then I've miscarried, and if it's positive I have to go for a scan.

To be honest, I'm not that hopeful... in fact I'd say 95% certain it's mc... but you know what... people survive these, and go on to have healthy babies, so I am taking everything as it comes right now.

Right pain in the whatsit though... was so excited to think it was all happening... oh well, that's life I guess!!

xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am praying it is just a scare..put your feet up and rest. Thinking of you

So sorry hun, you take care of yourself, some people on here have had some bad bleeds and still been pregnant fingers crossed you will be

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Get lots of rest, I hope it just turns out to be a scare.

oh hunni i hope and pray for you its just a scare babe.

i'll be praying that friday comes soon for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Huge hugs to you :hug:

Hoping and praying that all is well still for you

+++

as said before bleeding can be normal in pregnancy i will be :pray: that everything is fine, although it must be hard for you not knowing whats going on i think you have a great attitude to it :hug: :hug:

Aww hun I'm sorry to hear this,, bleeding during pregnancy is scary business. I hope this is just a scare though :pray:

aw hon put your feet up and try not to worry too much, my doctor was only saying to me today how common it is for women to bleed during the early weeks.

Sending you love :hug: :hug:

Wishing you all the best :hug: :hug: Hopefully it all amounts to nothing and your LO is ok :hug:

:hug: :hug: Thinking of you and praying everything is OK. I had similar symptoms around 5-6 wks but it did resolve. I hope Friday comes around quickly (it's horrible having to wait isn't it) and that you get the best news.

Hoping you are ok and maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel for you hun

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Sorry to hear this - keeping everything crossed for you that this is just a scare xx

Thanks girls... I really appreciate the replies :)

Last night the bleeding was quite bad - not as bad as a full on AF, but bad enough that it was like a day when AF is calming down IYKWIM... I had a few clots and quite a bit of blood (sorry... TMI again!!), so I do think it's over...

what I'm confused about though is the fact that it seems to have stopped again this morning and I'm back to brown discharge... although the way things have gone, I'd not be surprised if it comes back again later as I still feel achey down there.

I think I'll do a HPT tomorrow morning myself - so that it's not a total surprise on Friday when I see the doctor. At least I'll be able to prepare myself that way as it's the waiting that's the hard part.

Mind you as I say... I've resigned myself to the fact it's over, so if it's not... it'll be a bonus, and if it is, then I'm not setting myself up for too much disappointment.

Thanks for all your support... you've been great!!

Awww im so sorry, thats awful that you have to wait till friday, that must be hell for you, I will keep you in my thoughts, bless you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back