Think it's over.

kred84

Reaction score
Had a mega headache all day, that nothing would shift.

Slept for 3 hours and woke up to heavy bleeding. So, i phoned nhs direct and it pretty much indicates it's over. Still have to have bloods done tomorrow, although i dont really see the point.

Feeling a bit numb at the moment to be honest.

xxx

So sorry huni xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Oh hun, so sorry to hear this. I will still keep everything crossed for you xxxxxxx :hug:

I'm so sorry you've had to go through this, it's so cruel. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I know nothing does. I really hope you're ok xxx

Thanks for your support girls.

Just a quick update - the bleeding didn't last long, but was pretty bright red. I have no pains so far.

I'm still going to cling onto a shred of hope that my bloods tomorrow show i'm still pregnant, but, i wonder if it the best thing?

Since day 1 i have felt like something wasn't quite right, and if i carried on being pregnant, i wonder if i would continue to have problems.

Maybe it's my hormones talking as i am a bit up and down, i just really want to know now so that action can be taken sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the depressing post, just feeling a little low.

xxx

Oh huni I'm so sorry ur going through this xx see what tomorrow brings and go from there xx I really hope this is just a little stumble and ul get good news tomorrow and can carry on :) xxx

Oh no, its horrible to hear what ur going through.. Wish that everything is ok and its all just a false alarm! Will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow! *big hugs* xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back