Freaking out **update page 3, think it's all over :(**

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

hmm. I just went to the loo and sorry for TMI but there was kind of very light brown discharge with a tiny fleck in it- probably less colour than there was with my IB but still I'm really freaked out that I'm about to lose this baby too. I had a nap this lunchtime and when I wiped after that there was slightly dark discharge too but in no way brown or red. I had a crashing headache last night which is what happened a few days before my last m/c so I'm really paranoid. I'm not actually bleeding though and I have no pain so It's not worth doing anything is it (not that there's anything can be done).

I think I need a hug :(

Mel is doing toddler rages everywhere too which isn't helping the situation much.

Sorry to wail at you all
+++

:hug: :hug: Try not to worry - it's probably implantation bleed or just some old blood, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about :hug: :hug:

heres the big hug you need chick :hug: :hug:, Try not to panic yourself to much, even though i know it's hard. Its proberly nothing to worry about and your just scaring yourself comparing it to your MC xxx

oh hunni it's prob nothing babe, take it easy.

sending loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i know its easier said than done but try and not get stressed out, it could just be something innocent, try and rest and get an early night, its good you dont have pain, take care
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please don't worry

I had some bleeding early on and everything is fine now

Could u calll your midwife if u are worried and she what they have to say?

:hug: try not to worry. I've had a bit of brownish discharge. I'm not even sure I would call it dried blood. I'm sure it's normal hun :hug:

I would call it old blood from implantation but if uts going to give you sleepless nights then get an epas appointment.

:hug:

:hug: Try not to worry, it is probably old blood from implantation.

Ah hun, sorry you are going through this worry, just relax and dont panic,

I am on tenderhooks myself at the minute to

Big hugs to you

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you are ok and like everyone said, dont worry too much, be positive and strong. Hopefully it will all turn out well

I really hope you are ok. Luckily it is just tiny at the moment, that is hopeful, it could be just a tiny bit of unrelated bleeding. It is soo hard not to think the worst after having a MC. I am thinking of you, I hope it all works out. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies, don't know where I'd be without you. Sorry for freaking, wish I was more brave!

No more light brown stuff so far although I keep thinking there is if you know what I mean and keep running to the loo. I haven't got pains but things are definitely happening in there as I've had some tweaks and aches, maybe something is being established, I'm not sure when which bit happens.

Still feeling gloomy but not as freaked out and stressed.

Thanks for being there
:hug: :hug:
+++

Thinking positive for you Rosebay, very very best wishes!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You need to rest hon, get an early night and check on things tomorrow, try not to worry too I know its easier said then done but you know what I mean.

Also its good that there is nothing there now so honestly try not to worry but im serious u go rest ie do nought!!! you hear me?

Morning ladies,

I'm bleeding this morning so it is really not looking good :(. It's bright red and there have been a few little clots so I'm fearing the worst. I'll phone the Dr when they open and hopefully get referred. Boo.

+++

You are doing the right thing phoning the doctor first thing, really hope everything turns out ok. Alot of woman on here have had bleeding in pregnancy and everything has turned out to be fine. Best of luck today.

xx

i had bleeding with hannah hun so dont give up yet :pray: :hug:

Got an appointment with my Dr at 9.10, my parents are on the way so that my OH can come with me and Mel is looked after. I hadn't even told them the news yet :(.

Not giving up yet, just preparing myself for the worst

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back