Still in limbo UPDATED IT'S OVER

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Well after my stint in hospital i came home yesterday and accepted that i was having a miscarriage after my consultant said it doesn't look good. So stupidly i went food shopping did my cleaning etc and then BAM the pain hit me so hard i was writhing, still only in one side and down one leg. I called the EPU again and was told 'take some paracetamol and see how you go' . So i struggled all night almost out of my mind and so so weak. I feel like i'm getting no help. I've had brown blood in a larger quantity and it has gone back to brown sludge like blood. Now call me crazy but pain on one side, prune like discharge, no FRANK blood sounds very suspicious.

I am happy to cope with a miscarriage at home but it just doesn't see right. This morning the pain has subsided and the amount of loss.

So after my blood test tomorrrow i am going to bow out of PF for a little bit (it will be so hard) but i need to sort my head out.

I will update after the hospital tomorrow though x x x

Last edited:
Thinking of you hun xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So sorry about what you're going through. x

Aw sweet pea. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Really hope everything works out and you get the help you need. You must feel so let down. Sending you big :hugs: and wish you well. Take care xx

Look Hun I'm going to be honest, it sounds like an ectopic and an ectopic can be life threatening!! Or you could loose a tube making ttc even harder! :wall2:

I can't believe you've not been scanned, it's crazy!

I would go back to hospital and demand one, seriously!

Tell then you'll seek legal action if they dont and you loose a tube or worse!

Sooo cross for you! :wall2:

Big hugs!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Xx

I agree with Maybe - if they even suspect an ectopic I cannot believe they just let you walk out???

I hope you get your resolution first thing tomorrow, and I hope if it is the worse cast scenario that there is no lasting damage.

I can't believe they have just told you to take paracetamol??? :shock: :shock:

Lots of love sweetie and I am sure tomorrow you will be very well looked after

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Agree with everything maybe has said, making you wait is not only ridiculous but bloody dangerous! What a disgrace :hugs: xx

I agree with the other girls, I'd go back and demand a scan. Will be thinking about you tomorrow. Let us know how you get on x

Oh they should be helping you a bit more than advising you to take paracetamol!

When I mcd I was transferred from on hosp to another. If your in anymore pain go back don't take any chances.

Lots and lots of :hugs: xxx

Had a scan and it showed that there is nothing there. A cyst on my right ovary that will have been causing me the pain. Had bloods taken and she is calling with the results.

Since the scan i have been having terrible cramps and passing a large amount of blood.

I wish each and everyone of you all the best and a happy healthy rest of your pregnancy.

Lots of love x

Awww hugs sorry 2 hear this keep strong sweetheart X

So very sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best and hope to see you back here in the future when you're ready xx

Really sorry to read this hun :(

Thinking of you xx

They just called an my blod work has dropped from 994 to 200 in two days so i don't need any follow up x

Oh Kirsty, you poor love.

I am so sorry to read this.... I have followed your story in LTTC and am so sorry that it has ended this way for you.

You take all the time you need and do whatever you need to do to get yourself strong again.

Sending you lots of love at this awful time

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Really sorry to read this, wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs: xx

Sorry to hear this news. Sending you big hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members