Freaking out **update page 3, think it's all over :(**

Thanks ladies. Well she said that they won't take me at the EPU before 6 weeks so she has sent me home to see what happens. If I have an AF bleed then I've got to test again 2 weeks after and see what it says but if I have light bleeding or nothing more then I've got to go back and see her on Tuesday afternoon and she'll refer me for first thing on Wednesday morning which will be 6 weeks exactly.

Just have to sit here and hope for no more bleeding I think. My parents are on the way to come and cheer me up.

+++

Its the waiting thats the worst hun, just think, you can only do exactly as you have been told , relax, take it easy and hope for the best

It drove me crazy the wait its just awful

Fingers crossed hun you will be ok

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, the wait must be awful....did they not test your HCG levels? Have you done another home test? Not sure if it would help mind you......really hope everything works out for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i really hope everything is ok, its good you have your parents to help you out today, hope mel is good for you today :hug:

I really hope it all turns out ok for you, the waiting must be awful, it must be very hard to relax and stay possitive right now but im sure having you parents there to cheer you up will help.
Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun :hug: Fingers crossed that everything turns out ok. Just keep thinking positively, you'll be in my thoughts :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back