I need to moan :( pregnancy does not agree with me

Hope you start getting some nicer sides of pregnancy soon ladies, it will all be worth it x

I feel the same!
My first pregnancy was so easy I thought this would be the same!
The first few weeks I felt low depressed moody sick agitated yucky! Now don't feel as sick ( not been sick once )
But gt headakes, back pain, stretching pain, discharge, constipation , loads of spots! :(

I feel quite lucky in that 1st tri was great for me (bit of nausea but only sick about 4-5 times and mostly tiny amounts).

2nd tri has been ok in that I don't (yet, touchwood) have any heartburn or major headaches etc, but man the lack of sleep is killing me. I don't always need a wee when I wake yet, but I still wake every hour for no reason and struggle to get back to sleep. Also doesn't help that when I do wake, OH is normally snoring making it harder to get back to sleep. Cue lots of late-night moving to the sofa (or step-daughters room on the nights we don't have her). I'm finding it hard to get comfy now and this only gets worse the bigger you get. Sorry, whinge over.

Omg ceecee, same! I wake up so much at the moment and i dont have a clue why, last night there I was at 1 am in the spare bedroom with the foot pump on the 'air bed', duvets, pillows and me in a huge grump wanting the bed to myself not my OH snoring and purring away in his sleep grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing now? I feel like I shouldn't be whinging in tri2 as it only gets worse in tri3, but sometimes a good old moan is just what I need!

I'm doing much better this week. Energy has come back slightly and starting to feel my girl move :) amazing!
So far so good although obviously still not 100% but I like to moan lol x

I'm also starting to feel better this week :) I'm less sick and also less tired. I've been to the hospital this morning for my cystoscopy but they decided not to do it. I'm not on antibiotics and have been told to drink 4 litres of water per day! It has to be water too, nothing else :( Looking forward to feeling my baby move!

I've been signed off work for two weeks with sciatica. So I'm still not enjoying lol

Um not great from me. Another migraine that lasted 24 hours and left me in bed. I'm off to dr next week to see if they can help. Plus I get a weird pain under my bum
Cheek on the left that travels down my leg. Boo. Hoping I bloom in tri 3. Ha ha doubt it.

I have been the same, not enjoyed it at all yet and I really don't mean to be ungrateful but as well as the sickness I have constant headaches and heartburn to add to my list :(
And she is very active as well - kicking me as I speak lol

I am waiting for the day I will feel good being pregnant x Big hugs to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back