Moan,moan,moan,moan moan!!!!!! V.long Sorry!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
Psychic Kieran schmieran head says your baby will have white hair (which is what he refers to blonde hair as) so i think you're safe!!!

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh, he's good, Brad had blonde hair until he was 6!!!
I shall tell Abigail the Snail that the Oracle has spoken and she has been outcast! :cheer:

Of course he's good, he came from moi!!!!

So there you go baby Clark will have white/ blonde hair. Glad my 4 year old son could be of service!!

I said 'that ladies Eve schmeeve' and pointed to a photo, and said what colour hair will her baby have and he said 'uuuuuuuuuh, white' and i said not ginger and he pulled a disgusted face and said 'no' :rotfl:

AllieW said:
Lol! You two are hysterical.

We must really pee everyone off because we accidentally hijack everyone's thread :? :?(but it's mainly Eve, you know what she's like :roll: )

frangelle said:
AllieW said:

We must really pee everyone off because we accidentally hijack everyone's thread :? :?(but it's mainly Eve, you know what she's like :roll: )

Accidently :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
AllieW said:

Accidently :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You might do it on purpose, but my hijacks are completely unintentional...!!!

How's mother? Slamming staplers and hole punches around work and glaring at you? That's how I imagined her to be :? :rotfl:

frangelle said:
Of course he's good, he came from moi!!!!

So there you go baby Clark will have white/ blonde hair. Glad my 4 year old son could be of service!!

I said 'that ladies Eve schmeeve' and pointed to a photo, and said what colour hair will her baby have and he said 'uuuuuuuuuh, white' and i said not ginger and he pulled a disgusted face and said 'no' :rotfl:

Brilliant!!

And I must also state to anyone reading our posts that no offence was intended to any Gingers out there!! Honest! :oops:

Abi is ginger, thats why she finds it so funny, not really red, just strawberry blonde-ish and curly, moms friends call her Candy-Floss Bonce!!

Will you please pass on my thanks to The All Knowing One, he has made my day!! :dance:

He is happy enough because I let him finish my bottle of Fanta!!!

I said you said thankyou and he said I QUOTE 'Was I right, is that because she's got ginger hair' :rotfl:

frangelle said:
How's mother? Slamming staplers and hole punches around work and glaring at you? That's how I imagined her to be :? :rotfl:

The tension was growing so she p*$$ed off home, now she just calls every ten minutes to rant about something new!!

Only 10 Weeks and 3 days 'till maternity leave!!!!!!!!

frangelle said:
He is happy enough because I let him finish my bottle of Fanta!!!

I said you said thankyou and he said I QUOTE 'Was I right, is that because she's got ginger hair' :rotfl:

:oops: :oops: :oops: It was meant to be blonde!!! But my hair is so dark naturally it ended up a sort of honey colour, I wouldn't have said ginger though!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's safely chocolate brown at the moment :wink:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

The tension was growing so she p*$$ed off home, now she just calls every ten minutes to rant about something new!!

Only 10 Weeks and 3 days 'till maternity leave!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you want to go back after the white haired baby is born?

frangelle said:
Are you sure you want to go back after the white haired baby is born?

You're scaring me now, I keep imagining an Albino baby with red eyes!!?? :rotfl:

I think I will come back just for a little while and start to apply to other places when I get back, I'm not letting her ruin my maternity leave, I'm looking forward to it so much, I don't want to be worrying about finding another job!

hi evemarie!

I just read your post and im in total shock, how can ytour mother be like that with you, i bet she wouldnt of had it when she was up the duff with you! Not only is it discrimatory cos shes your boss, but fucking out of order coming from your mother! Couldnt believe my eyes.
Im surprised your OH didnt pop a vein having to listen to all of that, but he sounds like a great guy and a total rock of support to you :dance:

I would say hell to your job and your mother if she carries on like that, your pregnancy is meant to be a time of joy for you and your OH, but how can you enjoy the time with someone that is telling your work collegues your personal stuff and chucking the blu tac around like a petulant child? Sorry iff im being a bitch, but you deserve to have some TLC off your mom, after all - its her first grandchild! Does she seriously want one?

Enjoy your maternity leave though when ity comes up and if your mom doesnt start being the rock of support you need in pregnancy then tell her to get stuffed!

im shocked that ur mum could react like that. but mums can be a pain sometimes. im just here to give you hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
I would say hell to your job and your mother if she carries on like that, your pregnancy is meant to be a time of joy for you and your OH, but how can you enjoy the time with someone that is telling your work collegues your personal stuff and chucking the blu tac around like a petulant child? Sorry iff im being a bitch, but you deserve to have some TLC off your mom, after all - its her first grandchild! Does she seriously want one?

I am starting to wonder, she has always been self obsessed and far from maternal at all, but I guess something in me was really hoping her first grandchild might melt her frosty demeanour.

I dont mind at all being treated like an employee at work, I would never ask for anything else. But to come to my house when I am sick, not to check on me or the well being of the baby after what happened yesterday, but to moan about the fact I have let her down over staff problems and caused her to have to cut short her holiday?? What kind of a person/mother/grandmother thinks that is a normal thing to do????????

I know something is going to have to give, i'm just hoping for the babies sake that its her that does. I love my own Nan more than anyone in the world, she would do absolutely anything for me and I want my son to feel the same about his Nan. I just worry that if she already sees him as a burden when he hasn't even arrived yet, what is she going to make of having him want to visit her, or being expected to not have a holiday at certain times of the year because he will want her there for birthdays and Christmas?????

Not to mention the fact that I may have to one day have time off work if he is poorly or something?? Will the office be more important then?? Or might she actually worry that he is sick?
I guess I can always dream, huh??

Anyway, rant over again, I have to go home now and do some serious grovelling to my lovely OH. Thanks for all your posts ladies :hug:

Did she bring you up or did your nan?

I think (and of course I am always right) you should staple her face to the desk :) Not that I would ever condone violence at all. :fib:

At least you've had some good news today regarding Clark courtesy of Kieran schmieran head!!!

:hug:

Bye Eve Schmeeve speak to you on the morrow!!!

frangelle said:
Did she bring you up or did your nan?

I think (and of course I am always right) you should staple her face to the desk :) Not that I would ever condone violence at all. :fib:

She did, but we have just never really seen eye to eye, I thought we had got so much better since I moved out but she is back to her old moaning ways!!

Thanks for the advice! I just so happen to have an industrial stapler at work :think: then again, even that would probably brake on her iron jaw!! :roll:

Did you make up with the good egg?
e038.gif

frangelle said:
e038.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, I have just written you a mini essay in off topic :rotfl: :rotfl:

I get confused with all these threads, can't remamber what I have written in each one
2-3dtard3.gif

How's Kieran Schmieran Head this morning? Has he had any useful insights I should know about??

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
e038.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, I have just written you a mini essay in off topic :rotfl: :rotfl:

I get confused with all these threads, can't remamber what I have written in each one
2-3dtard3.gif

How's Kieran Schmieran Head this morning? Has he had any useful insights I should know about??

No not today, he didn't really have time to connect with his spiritual side because we were late for school!!!

frangelle said:
No not today, he didn't really have time to connect with his spiritual side because we were late for school!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: You can't rush the wise one you know!!

I am miffed, we have a sandwich lady who comes at 9.20 and she hasn't turned up???
I missed breakfast this morning so I was relying on her to provide me with sustanance for the day and the silly moo hasn't bothered to turn in!? I am going to have to raid Snail's snack drawer, she always has yummy things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back