Moan,moan,moan,moan moan!!!!!! V.long Sorry!

frangelle said:
Is snail the wise ginger one?

Or the not so wise ginger one, depending on how you look at it!? After all, she is under the impression Clark is going to be ginger and we know better, dont we?! 8)
She has just asked me to go shopping at lunch so now I can look forward to something yummy from Druckers :cheer:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
Is snail the wise ginger one?

Or the not so wise ginger one, depending on how you look at it!? After all, she is under the impression Clark is going to be ginger and we know better, dont we?! 8)
She has just asked me to go shopping at lunch so now I can look forward to something yummy from Druckers :cheer:

Have you told her that psychic Kieran schmieran head has spoken??? How dare she not believe the amazing power that my son posseses *tut tut*

Clark the albino, aw bless!!

My Grans coming soon (think I'm gonna pick up my new car :cheer: ) but I don't know if I've got time for a shower, and I feel stinky coz I didnt have time for one before I took the oracle to school :think:

frangelle said:
Have you told her that psychic Kieran schmieran head has spoken??? How dare she not believe the amazing power that my son posseses *tut tut*

My Grans coming soon (think I'm gonna pick up my new car :cheer: ) but I don't know if I've got time for a shower, and I feel stinky coz I didnt have time for one before I took the oracle to school :think:

I told her about Kieren Schmieren Head's foresight, but she seemed to find it more amusing that I have found someone who gives people nicknames as much as I do!!!! :rotfl:
She still laughed about him being ginger though! And then we wen't off on a tangent about genetic throwbacks (this is how she ended up being ginger)!!

Ew, :puke: have a shower stink bomb!! You cant get stinking up your new car on its first day!! :rotfl:

:shock: i think thats disgusting! other than your OH your parents should be the people you can rely on for advice and support. i dont know what i would do without my mum i think shes more excited than me! (we call her mad may cos we think she will be after it :rotfl: )

vicki1983 said:
:shock: i think thats disgusting! other than your OH your parents should be the people you can rely on for advice and support. i dont know what i would do without my mum i think shes more excited than me! (we call her mad may cos we think she will be after it :rotfl: )

:rotfl: Bless her, I love broody grandma's, I wish mine was!!!

the way you have to think upon it is at the end of the day if thats her attitude then its her loss not yours. its her who will end up missing out
:hug:

vicki1983 said:
the way you have to think upon it is at the end of the day if thats her attitude then its her loss not yours. its her who will end up missing out
:hug:

I know thats the case but don't you think the baby will miss out too?? I really love being so close with my nan, i guess I had always dreamed of my kids having the same relationship with theirs?!

seems to me you have done all you can. it is sad that they may miss out on that but maybe she will come around

vicki1983 said:
seems to me you have done all you can. it is sad that they may miss out on that but maybe she will come around

I'm still hoping his arrival will melt her I guess, I'm worried I might push him at her all the time to try and get them to bond!!

vicki1983 said:
has she always been this type of person? have you ever been close?

Not really, she is very frosty. She's one of those people who can't bear human contact, if you hugged her she would freeze on the spot and hold her breath until it was over!
She would happily admit to disliking touchy feely people and people who speak openly about their feelings!!
Theres no point trying to change her, but I thought a baby would be a different matter, she was quite mumsy with us as kids it was only as we got older that she she distanced her self from us.

thats sad, def sounds like the opposite to you, you seem to me to be the opposite.
i think its sad when people cant express their feelings or show affection. maybe she was treated the same by her parents? and therefore doesnt know whow to show affection herself?

vicki1983 said:
thats sad, def sounds like the opposite to you, you seem to me to be the opposite.
i think its sad when people cant express their feelings or show affection. maybe she was treated the same by her parents? and therefore doesnt know whow to show affection herself?

I am the total opposite, I think sometimes she resents it, I know thats a mean thing to say but she gets really narked because I always hug my dad and kiss him goodbye and stuff. She makes bitchy little comments about me being his favorite (my sister is much more like her but with a personality) but she would never dream of changing her ways!

I also think she resents my relationship with my nan, they never really got on either and my mom has trouble with the fact that we do. The thing is my nan is very affectionate, so I don't know where my mom gets it from????

i cant imagine what it must be like for you. i have a good relationship with both my mum and dad who are seperated now.
i really dont know either why she is like she is but it seems to me that she wont change its obviously just in her make up. i wouldnt try and force things if shes going to come round to the idea she will in her own time.
i hope she does for you and the baby :hug:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I told her about Kieren Schmieren Head's foresight, but she seemed to find it more amusing that I have found someone who gives people nicknames as much as I do!!!! :rotfl:
She still laughed about him being ginger though! And then we wen't off on a tangent about genetic throwbacks (this is how she ended up being ginger)!!

Ew, :puke: have a shower stink bomb!! You cant get stinking up your new car on its first day!! :rotfl:

I did!! You are eve-il, haha (evil)
I saw my car, tried to drive it but its gonna take some getting used to, it is so much more powerful than my car, i looked like a bloomin' learner and i didnt even drive out my aunts gate. Can't pick it up yet due to lack of insurance :(

frangelle said:
I saw my car, tried to drive it but its gonna take some getting used to, it is so much more powerful than my car, i looked like a bloomin' learner and i didnt even drive out my aunts gate. Can't pick it up yet due to lack of insurance :(

Glad to hear it, I could smell you from here!!!!! :moon:

So, apart from the fact you couldn't drive it, is it nice??

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Glad to hear it, I could smell you from here!!!!! :moon:

So, apart from the fact you couldn't drive it, is it nice??

Bl**dy luverly, am so excitified :cheer:

frangelle said:

Ace all you need now is some motorway lessons and the country is your oyster!! Or your doughnut shop, depending on how you look at it!!!! :wink:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Ace all you need now is some motorway lessons and the country is your oyster!! Or your doughnut shop, depending on how you look at it!!!! :wink:

No way still not driving on the motorway, i think you should bring me some doughnuts, you drive on the motorway!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back