Sorry having a Moan

Journey1

Reaction score
Just need to vent how fed up I am with work! I have been really well all through pregnancy so far, not needed any time off at all. However my stupid work don't seem to realise that Yes I am 6months pregnant and Yes I am actually getting tired! Back to back appointments are not helping me, owed hours I want to take when it suits me, I don't want to be expected to cover holiday when I work every other Saturday as it is with No day off in the week!!!!

I am exhausted and feel like saying sod it! I'll just takes days off sick if you can't help me out and see that I need to slow down!!!

Is this just me or are others feeling like this too???

Bring on the 4th May holiday and mat leave kick in!

End of Moan xx

:hug:

I work for my mums company so I do get loads of support, I went back to work for her a month before I fell pregnant with my first LO. If I was still in the previous job I would've been pushed out for being pregnant, no doubt at all. I would've had no support at all.

You really really have to take care of yourself hun, I have let myself get really run down and not had time to rest and ended up in hospital with a kidney infection (have been prone to them my whole life and they come when I get run down) but it's no joke, your body is busy looking after your baby and so you need to make time to look after your body.

Stuff the job for the time being, getting LO here safe n sound is more important so you need to get them feet up and chill!!!

xxxxx

I know the feeling hun,
Ive had no time off work, had all my appointments on my day off and am quite happy working 8-6 4 days a weeks its copable but looking at the next 3 weeks i have late shifts from 12-9 which means i wont get home til 10 on the train and after one im exepcted back in at 8am.
I dont know if to kick up a fuss or just leave it and get on with it.
Im counting down the next 11 weeks tuil mat leave xxx

If you need time off then I would say take it, I didn't and ended up being signed off with exhaustion, I went to the midwife appointment she asked me how work was and I burst into tears I was so tired!! I slept for 3 days straight.

As has been said you need to look after yourself, your body is coping with baby you need to look after you xxxx

Thanks ladies, I am going to take some time off next week. My Boss is in holiday from tomorrow for a few days. I just need an extra couple of hours in the day for just me to stop and chill.

I hope everyone is keeping well, it's the big move for me next week to tri3 scary! xx

Look after yourself hun. I work from home so it's not that bad, but I have some very tight deadlines coming up and I'm... uh... here on PF wasting my time. OMG. PANIC!

Make sure you get some rest when you can. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back