Permission to moan?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Sorry but everyone else I moan at says 'well that's what you get for getting pregnant'...and it's doing my head in! Specially when people moan about a hangover a minute later and I know not to say 'I told you so'! lol

I'm still sooo tired and I'm having headaches every day - I wake up with a pounding headache and it tends to get a bit lighter towards the middle of the day but then worse again in the afternoon. I'm taking paracetamol but tbh it doesn't touch it, and I'm drinking enough water so I feel like I'm at dead end.

I'm also a bit miffed cos I've always been pale skinned but since people know I'm pregnant all I get is 'don't you look pale, are you eating enough?'....IT'S MY COLOUR!!!!! I haven't changed at all, and as for this 'pregnancy glow' malarky....never gonna happen I feel :(

It's my day off today and all I wanted to do was clean my house because I'm sick of it being cluttered and messy. So far I've watched jeremy kyle and been on facebook. I have no motivation and I just want to go back to bed...please?? I haven't even brushed my hair today, I just feel grim.

Sorry for the whinge, I'm just so sick of being tired and headachey all the time :(

On the plus side, I *think* I felt the baby kick earlier, my hand was on my belly and I'm sure I felt it hit my hand too! Is it way too early though? I've had little tickly feelings before but nothing I would describe as a kick...

oh well, my flat is a dissaster but all i do when im home is laying on sofa or lookin in the fridge in my pjs.
I try to make sure its hovered and washed up everyday but thats as far as i go :D

I know what you mean. Like people think you deserve to suffer. I get it especially cos I'm having my 3rd, as if I'm stupid as I knew what was coming.

haha oh thank god someone else thinks the same!! i get it all the time as well! my friends have been going on a pub crawl all day every day and so if i dont enjoy watching everyone get royally pissed, or if i get tired, then there is no sympathy at all as if im inconveniencing everyone else. The other day my OH decided to come home early with me (which never normally happens) and we told the group we were out with nd they turned around and said, 'why dont you just give the car keys to sophie....'

I know exactly how you feel too hun, on all my days off I have all these good intentions to clean and do stuff but all I want to do is sleep. I find switching the radio on first thing and listening to it all day helps me get up and around. During my morning sickness, I kept not bothering to cut my hair and in the end I got so fed up with the tangles (I had long, wavy hair down my back) that I got my OH to just cut it all off! I now how a very nice funky short do which I gel nicely every day, hehe!

xxxx

So glad you guys can sympathise! It seems any people I speak to who have been pregnant had a 'perfect' pregnancy and say it can't be that bad lol so it's good to know I'm not the only one who's a bit fed up :)

You're not the only one Becky, I'm starting to feel a bit better, ie don't feel nauseous all day now only when I'm really hungry & tired and my headaches have stopped being everyday single day. Still getting really tired though and like just now it'll just hit me and I could literally fall asleep - if I wasn't at work I would do!
i know when I get home there'll be a pile of washing up and a messy kitchen to deal with, also bound to be a messy bedroom and bathroom as OH is like a bloody tornado of mess. I know though that all I'll want to do is lie on the sofa even though I hate it when the house is like that, especially the kitchen.
If OH could help out it would be great but he's busy with work and family issues all the time so no help there unfortunately :shakehead:

Lol @ Becky, I'm so fed up of everyone I know telling me about their sickness free, pain free, exaustion free, perfect bloody pregnancies! If one more person tells me to just "bite the bullet" and gt on with it i'll scream!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back