Moan,moan,moan,moan moan!!!!!! V.long Sorry!

frangelle said:
No way still not driving on the motorway, i think you should bring me some doughnuts, you drive on the motorway!!!! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I shall turn up on your doorstep with 24 chocolate covered custard filled doughnuts :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:think: Or should that be 48, 24 for you and 24 for me????? :rotfl:

Really must go now, think I have verbal diorreah (SP?) I can't seem to shut up!!!!! :wave:

frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:
Really must go now, think I have verbal diorreah (SP?) I can't seem to shut up!!!!! :wave:

What's new :think: ?!! :moon:

Well, you will be suprised for the next few hours because I have to look after a customer who is coming in for a demo :bored: !!!
Don't panic though...........................I will be back!!
byegrr.gif

frangelle said:
God I am in such a bad mood :twisted:

Holy Moley :shock: , I finally get on the PC only to find this, what on earth is wrong????????????????????????

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Holy Moley :shock: , I finally get on the PC only to find this, what on earth is wrong????????????????????????

Just having a sad day, probs my hormones,lol!

frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

:cry: Don't cry Smelle, you said in off topic it was your OH? What has he done?

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I've pmed you, check your mail :)

frangelle said:
I've pmed you, check your mail :)[/quote]

I have replied, you're gonna think I am mad!! :roll:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
I've pmed you, check your mail :)

I have replied, you're gonna think I am mad!! :roll:[/quote]

The thing is though I don't think youre mad, I think thats really sweet, wish my OH was like that :roll: :cry:

I'm just so annoyed and sad :cry:

frangelle said:
The thing is though I don't think youre mad, I think thats really sweet, wish my OH was like that :roll: :cry:

I'd offer you mine, but as you can probably tell, I am quite protective of him!!!! 8)

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I'd offer you mine, but as you can probably tell, I am quite protective of him!!!! 8)

I would be too, the good egg, you lucky biatch!!! OH's not gonna be back for another 2 hours, and I must say I'm not looking forward to him coming home, I just can't be bothered with him...

frangelle said:
I would be too, the good egg, you lucky biatch!!! OH's not gonna be back for another 2 hours, and I must say I'm not looking forward to him coming home, I just can't be bothered with him...

I will not be telling him how nice I am about him on here, he already has a big head!! :roll:

Give him the silent treatment!! If Brad and I have a row, the silent treatment gets him every time!! No matter which one of us is in the wrong, if I refuse to talk to him for more than an hour he comes creeping! Which to be honest usually makes me feel so sorry for him and I forget why I was mad!! Useless I know!!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I will not be telling him how nice I am about him on here, he already has a big head!! :roll:

Give him the silent treatment!! If Brad and I have a row, the silent treatment gets him every time!! No matter which one of us is in the wrong, if I refuse to talk to him for more than an hour he comes creeping! Which to be honest usually makes me feel so sorry for him and I forget why I was mad!! Useless I know!!

No coz I can't stay quiet long enough to do the sielnt treatment :roll: :rotfl:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

I must say eve schmeeve telling me how amazing your OH is has not cheered me up (has he got a brother :rotfl: )

UPDATE for Eve schmeeve- We are now talking (mainly because its my best friends wedding today so we can't be arguing and sniping all through it :roll: ) He's still going :( git, but he promised to pace himself. So I have invited the girlies round so that they can drink wine :x and we are going to sing bananarama on the singstar and get a takeaway, so at least my mind will be taken off it!!!

Thanks for listening to me moan yesterday!!! :hug:

I'm back to my normal Eve- harrassing self today :)

frangelle said:
UPDATE for Eve schmeeve- We are now talking (mainly because its my best friends wedding today so we can't be arguing and sniping all through it :roll: ) He's still going :( git, but he promised to pace himself. So I have invited the girlies round so that they can drink wine :x and we are going to sing bananarama on the singstar and get a takeaway, so at least my mind will be taken off it!!!

Thanks for listening to me moan yesterday!!! :hug:

I'm back to my normal Eve- harrassing self today :)

Oh my, your poor friend, I hope its not tipping it down as much your way as it is up here!!! I only walked from the car to the office (5 metres max) and I look like a drowned rat!!!

Glad to hear you have called a truce for the day, hope you can relax and have a nice time instead of stresing over it.

Bananarama sounds like a brilliant plan, and take away too, its a recipie for sucess. So what if you can't drink, just give your mates extra alchohol and let them provide your entertainment for the evening :dance: :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back