I need help!

Lilly_summer97

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Okay so I'm only 19 and this is pretty scary but I'm sure I'm having symptoms of being pregnant, I've just come off the pill because it was making my skin bad but stupidly was still having sex with my boyfriend. I had my period on the 13th of May and have been having unprotected sex since!!-_-

The symptoms I've been having are things like being really hot all the time, having hot flushes and feeling lightheaded and sometimes like I'm going to faint, I've been experiencing a really bloated and sore stomach and seem to be trumping a lot more than usual! my appetite is really not right as I've gone from having normal 3 meals a day to only being able to stomach one with a snack, I'm also constantly feeling sick and like I'm going to puke also experiencing some acid reflux? but the biggest one for me is my boobs! they're so sore and seem to have grown. I think that it's too early to take a pregnancy test as its only been a week or so. I'm not due for my period until next month but seem to be having symptoms! I'm also cranky and a bit emotional over stupid things!
I'd really appricate some help and advice, thanks Lil x

It would be very early to feel any symptoms of pregnancy if your last period was 13th May. All those symptoms could be a consequence of coming off the pill, especially if you have been on it for a while. Wait until your period is due and take a test to be sure (and seriously, if you don't want to get pregnant then use protection from now on).

I came off the pill 2 months ago, and had every pregnancy symptom under the sun, even my doctor thought i was pregnant and asked for blood tests! i have waves of sickness, my boobs grew, they got lumpy and veiny, i had headaches, i was constipated, I couldn't stand certain smells or tastes!
It was all because my hormones were going back to normal!
If you're not pregnant, and you dont want to be, see this as a warning! Start using protection :)
Hope it all works out for you

When I came off the coul within days I had similar symptoms. Very similar to pregnancy, you body is coping with a massive hormone change so I will do weird things. Pop a condom on from now on and you should be ok xxxx

I was also convinced I was pregnant when I came off the pill so I wouldn't worry too much about the symptoms especially as it's so soon after your period. That said, if you're going to have unprotected sex there's going to be a risk of pregnancy so if you're not ready for a baby, exercise some self control! Sorry for being tough but there are many women on here who'd give their right arm for a baby right now so these posts are frustrating :( Please take more care of yourself sweet, babies are a serious deal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back