Whats going on with my body??

Louise12

Reaction score
Had unprotected sex on 7th, 8th, 9th of August as soon as my period finished. I had flu like symptoms a few days later and felt sick.My joints were really aching aswell and having bad headaches. On the 22nd i started to bleed but its brown and experiencing stomach cramps rite now. My period started 5 days early, is this anything to worry about and do u all think i could be pregnant??

Hi Hun,

It is very hard to say. If you are worried then do a test. If you get a negative and are still worried then wait til you next period is due and take it from there.
Try not to panic!
xxxx

I agree with Zozie....

Good luck!

x x x x

i also agree with Zozie, Good Luck... with my son i had light brown spotting then found out i was pregnant so i guess it matters on how much bleeding is it like your normal period or lighter?

hi I am New to the group and joined to ask the exact same question as you. Experiencing much of the same symptoms minus the headache and Plus itchiness all over but especailly my nose (very strange) Anyway i agree with Zoozie too but at the same time its easier said than done waiting for your missed period (hopefully) even if it is only a few days away. I have taken 3 tests ( all negative0 and yet am somehow still managing to convince myself that i am. Suppose there is nothing for it but to sit and wait. Can already feel that this will be the longest week ever. Do let me know how you get on louise. Good Luck xxx

hi everyone, well ive just come on my period on the day i expected it but quite light still and feeling quite bloated and some nights feeling nausea.......taken a few pregnancy tests and they're all negative........does this mean im def not pregnant even tho i feel different??

if youve come on ur period today.... see how long that lasts for... if its totally different from ur actual period you maybe but going through implantation if the bleeding lasts no more than 3 days n then just stops wait a week and take another test! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back