I may have the slightest hint of a line??

Blessing

Reaction score
Well I'm only 8DPO and I don't know why but I work up this morning and couldn't resist testing.

I left it a couple of minutes then looked and I could *JUST* make out the slightest, mildest, most pale hint of a line. So I rushed downstairs to show hubby and he thinks there is a very very pale line there too. I've never been able to see anything before.

I'm trying not to get too excited.

I've attached a photo, it's where the scissor tip is, but the flash seems to wash it out :wall2:

What do you think??

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 95
Heya

If both you guys can see a line then it sounds like there is one - congrats!! :)

I can't see one but the flash will have wiped it out... the same happened to my OPK photos and they had some quite dark lines on there. Are you able to take another shot without the flash? xx

have you got a clearer picture hunas i cant se anything at all, sorry xx

Hey Hun - I can't really see anything .. Like the other girls said .. The flash may have affected it x

I agree that i can't see anything - you should be able to manually turn the flash off though? :)

i can't see it hun, but then again, i could'nt see it on mine either at 9dpo! could see it real life, but not on the pic....was much darker then at 11dpo!

if hubby can see it....thats a good sign!! good luck hun! x x x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Couldn't see a line when I viewed the pic on my little laptop. Just looked again now I'm on the big PC with the super sharp monitor. I can JUST about see it.

Ooooooo exciting. When are you going to test again? I hear from the ladies here that the FR tests are good for picking up early BFP's.

i got a positive on CB plus Test 9dpo! they are good too for early testing!

good luck huni! x x x x x x x x

:dust: really hope this is it for you! x x

We tried turning the flash off but it just came out dark!

I'm going to try again tomorrow and see if it's any darker. I still can't quite believe it's real. I've looked at it abut 30 times as if I'm expecting it to disappear, but it's there, just.

I don't have a FR, but I have a CB digital. I was going to save that and use it if I think we've got it later in the week.

It could just be a dodgy test, but I guess tomorrow will tell.

I used a first wee for this one, but I've heard people say evening is better, what do you think?

First urine definitely better for preg tests!!

Good luck with tomorrow... FX for a nice darker line for you!! :clover:

Well this morning I've done another, I've got exactly the same thing.

I saw the line quicker so I thought it was slightly strong than yesterday, hubby saw it quicker too, but he thinks it's about the same strength. I did an OPK and it was negative, so I'm beginning to think I've got a dodgy batch of hCG tests.

I may well be in boots tomorrow!

Just wanted to say don't lose hope - 8dpo is very early! Also mine never showed much on cheapies and I think I was 12dpo when I saw a faint one and then the next day FR gave me a strong line. But when I did my obsessive testing after the bfp, I kept getting pale beggars on the cheapies. They don't work for everyone. Give yourself a few more days and then crack out the FR :dust:

xxx

Well I think I was right, dodgy tests, did another cheepie this morning, no hint what so ever of a line, hubby agrees.

I've been saying for days that I have all my usual pre period symptoms and feel like it's on it's way. My boobs are so sore that the pain is extended around to the glands under my arms and it hurts to put my arms down!

I'm 10 DPO today, so I'll wait and see if the witch comes calling on Sunday as scheduled. And I've learnt my lesson for testing too early!!

good luck for sunday hun xx sore boobs and period-like symptoms are often found in early pregnancy so you're not out yet at 10dpo! xx :clover:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back