What colour is your bathroom?

NIE

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am wanting to redecorate my bathroom and looking for ideas. What colour is your bathroom?

My downstairs toilet is black, white and silver. (very happy with it)
Upstairs is white with a tiny hint of pale green and pale blue. (needs a change)

Thanks. xxx

Mine is white tiles with a light yellow wall... we are away to change ours soon too!

mine is magnolia still with white tiles and white suite as its a new house, but gonna paint walls white and have a nice whote floor and just have fuscia pink accesories and minimalistic (sp).

mainly white with a bit of turquoise

may062.jpg

Mine's mostly tiles but the walls are lilac. Looks really good with the silver bathroom cabinet and toilet roll holder etc.

midna said:
gah theres just no point sugar coating the bathroom .. its for poo poos and dirty stuff ..paint it BROWN haha

:rotfl:

Urchin said:

may062.jpg

That looks nice and is the sort of thing I think I am after. xxx

Both bathroom and toilet are white with a blue/turquoise mosaic border and we have oak flooring.

I think we are slowly working towards building site with a hint of unfinished...at least that is what it feels like! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eventually it will probably be something like Urchin's...I hope :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Lisa

Gem & Leland said:
white tiles , black slate effect lino and steel grey walls :D

I really like the sound of black slate. xxx

don't laugh - Purple....... but we do have white tiles. an off cream suite though.

we have not touched it since moving in though, and cause we rent we won't do anything drastic. I REALLY want to paint the walls white though.

Urchin said:

may062.jpg

Ours is like this - everything is even in the same place :eek: although instead of the blue tiles around the top we have random dark blue tiles dotted around the room :D

We're in a rented place so won't bother changing ours. It's got BLUE suite, yes BLUE and the rest of it is white... with a beige carpet (no idea why)... tis ok.

I think i'd either go for soft biscuity browns or a really funky black, white and grey one!

mines blackand white upstairs and green downstairs

midna said:
gah theres just no point sugar coating the bathroom .. its for poo poos and dirty stuff ..paint it BROWN haha
Im doing mine brown! :rotfl:
Seriously! At the min my bathroom and toilet upstairs are plaster coloured! lol We're about to decorate (you would think it a major job lol they are so small but cant be a*sed! lol)
And we are having the window walls dark brown and the other walls cream! With red accessories!! :cheer: Cant wait to do it but cane be bothered at the same time! I guess we're waiting for my dad to come visit!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back