I just wanna knoooooow...longest pregnancy in the world!!!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Hey all my lovely ladies....
I
Just need a rant n here seems like the best place to do it...lol.

So ....after having MC in April...and then falling PG in may....it seems I've been pregnant for an eternity.
Not only that but i have been 1) an emotional wreck 2) fed up with compromising on fashion 3) sick of hearing myself go on 4) fed up with worrying 5) fed up with saving....and mostly
FED UP WITH NITE KNOWING UF JUNIOR IS PINK OR BLUE!!!!!

I know some of these sound ridiculously selfish or vain....but in their this is my 10th month of pregnancy n i feel like I've been pregnant as long as a flipping elephant (5years?!?)

Im desparate to know the sex....but sticking it out for hubby...anyone else in the world feel the same?

I just want to have my baby xx xxx xxxxx xxxxx

Sorry ur feeling like this Hun.

I'm annoyed with wearing leggings all the time. They r fine when u have a choice but icant wear anything else! pip kicks the waistband of trousers whether they r under or over bump. Goin shoppin tomorrow and I'm determined to buy "normal" clothes and Pip will have to lump it!

I can sympathise with not knowing pink or blue - we knew we wanted to find out but had to wait till 22 weeks which seemed like an eternity. There is no way I could've waited until Pip was born.

I've known about my pg since I was 6 weeks (kinda glad I didn't find out right at the start cos I'd be bored by now!) but it seems to have flown by as we have known for 20 weeks which seems crazy! I've been lucky with symptoms too (apart from the emotions all over the place and poxy cramp at night).

I feel for u Hun. I think I've had it pretty easy so I'm expecting a difficult labour! Lol!

Hope u start feelin better soon and u know where we r if u need a rant :D

aww hun i know how you feel i'm getting impatient now just want my babba in my arms, i got impatient at my scan and i wanted to know what i was having. good luck to you Hun it'll fly by xxx

Know exactly how you feel!

I actually got my bfp 4 days before af was due!!!

Feels like the longest pregnancy ever and im wishing the days/weeks away, started looking at things ive got coming up to mark off the time by! xxx

I completely understand. Last September I got pregnant, in November I miscarried. I got pregnant again in February and miscarried in April. I then got pregnant with this one at the end of July, and thankfully I have managed to keep this sticky bean! However, I know there have been a few months off in between, but I actually feel like I've been pregnant for over a year. I guess because even while I wasn't pregnant, I was awfully hormonal still, and grieved the babies I had lost!!!

I completely feel for you! Xxxx

When I read this my OH was reading at the same time and his exact words were " ooooo that sounds just like you honey!". lol. I am totally fed up with how long this pregnancy seems to be taking. Every mile stone seems so far away. My OH says its because we want baby so very much that we just have to wait for it to be big, strong and perfect!! Oh and leggings - sooooooooo bored of them. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back