I made it!

Sunshine

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Just a quick post to say I made it to the 2nd trimester.

I'm still feeling yucky but not too bad really. I'm hoping the energy surge will kick in soon as I'm fed up of feeling tired all the time!

Time seems to be going reaaly slowly - I feel like I have been pregnant forever. I'm sure February will come soon enough though!

Hope everyone is well.

Sunshine :)

congrats hun! I just made it too so i know how you feel...when are youi due, i think we are really close i am the 11/2/06...

Hi Sunshine,

I started feeling better around 18weeks so you don't have too long to go. Try and relax when you can because believe me you'll regret it later if you don't!!
I'm now at the stage where I can't sleep at night but don't want to nap in the afternoon because then I definately know I won't sleep at night!! So I have no hope really!!!

I am actually due on 12th February, so yes Jessika - its pretty close. From past experience anytime from mid January is realistic though - my other 2 were both early.

I haven't been posting much, just lurking and reading everyone else's posts. I have sufferred from depression over the past few years and I am feeling rather down at the moment. For some reason I just can't get excited about this pregnancy. It wasn't planned - I had decided 2 was enough! but when I did find out, both me and DH were happy about it. I am still ok about it and would never dream of not continuing the pregnancy, I just don't find myself getting excited about it.

I want to tell my kids (daughter 7, son 3) about it so that I can feel their excitement, but DH wants to wait a while. Once we tell them it will be a bit like being on a long journey - "are we nearly there yet" for the next 5 months! Also if anything was to go wrong my daughter would be absolutely devastated, so we would like to avoid any risk of that until we reach a safer period - ideally once we have had the 16week blood test results and the 20 week scan. I am chubby anyway so she is not really going to notice - just that mummy is getting even fatter!

Sorry to put a downer on things folks, everyone else is so excited and some of you have been through so much to get here. I will try to jolly myself up a bit and join in with the fun, but please bear with me if I am a bit quiet on the forums.

Congrats On hitting the 2 nd Tromester.. I really hope all is going well for yous...
xx

oh sunshine, i really do hope things get a bit better for you - you do sound down and that is not nice for anyone especially pregnant women! If you need to talk in private feel free to PM me or just 'lurk' and come and say hello everynow again!

Thinking of you, take care an let us know how you are getting on

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back