Difficult pregnancy

lealea85

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a difficult pregnancy?
I'm 25 weeks on Sunday, just been discharged from the hospital from suffering chronic pains.
After having 3 scans I've been informed I have a really long baby who won't have any space left in less than 3 weeks.
I've been in hospital for the last 4 days bcos I've been crippled in pain m literally on the floor in tears cos of the stabbing shooting pains I get from my waist to mid-thigh all bcos baby has no space.
It's so bad I've had to give my landlady my notice n move bk to
My mums as I can even manage stairs.
I've been advised to put on weight but at 4"11/5"0 I don't wanna put on too much weight as my back won't be able to deal.
Worst case I will end up on bed rest at 7 n a half month.
I really didn't know who else to speak to as no one I know has had this problem.

I'm just a bit down at the moment with all the pain n painkillers I have to take til he is born.
I didn't know pregnancy could be so mean to the body. I'm happy to be bringing my Lil boy into the world but I don't want to be pregnant anymore. Is there anyway I can take him out now n put him in my OH's tummy instead???

Sorry your having a really rough time hun, and i dont really have any advice to offer with this being my first baby. At least your healthcare providers are aware that your pregnancy is becoming difficult and i think you are making the right decision to move back in with your mum for the time being. It would be so nice if you could put bubs into your other halfs tummy for the rest of your pregnancy hun, but can you imagine the moaning :p (we all know men like to have a good moan) Look after yourself xxx

I'm sorry your having a hard time, with my 1st i didn't have much room for him to grow but it wasn't too painful, he adapted by putting his foot right under my ribs, hard to explain but when he was born his foot was totally bent upwards against his shin cause there was no where else to put it,his other foot turned inwards he was born 5lb 12 full term he had it in a splint for a week then i had to give him physio by the time he was a few weeks old it was back to normal and now at the age of 14 next week he is an extremely good dancer infact he came 2nd in uk and won the north west talent search for street dance so you can see it hasn't effected him at all, he is still small but that is probbaly cause i'm only 5ft 1 nearly. my nan had the same and my uncle was born with both feet upwards cause no where else to put them. maybe your little man will find a more comfortable position for both of you. I was so glad my nan had told me about my uncles feet when i was pregnant or i probably would have freaked out when he was born when i saw them. happy to tell you that i have since had another 4 children that fitted nicely ok they weren't massive all been 6lb odd except my 3rd he was 4lb 6 but i had him prem. MY sister in law is only 4ft 11 and never had a problem fitting in a 7lb 8 baby and MIL too only 4ft 11 and my hubby was 8lb odd, so some people are fine others like us just need more stretching i think

@ natevz I can imagine the moaning but at least he would feel my pain as to why I won't b in a hurry to pop a next one out asap lol
@mumofmany you come from a line of superheros....I'm convinced of it lol
At 4"11 I'm hoping for a 6lb bby at a maximum!!!!
I wasn't designed to push out a child who Is nearly my height lol

I blame my OH as all ppl in his fam are tall n produce long babies.

If u believe in god, pray for me.
If u don't, throw a tomato at my OH (u have my full consent lol)

Heya LeaLea, I really feel for you and all the pain you're going through. My back is getting worse every day to the point where I can't walk and my OH has to help me move whenever I am in bed because as soon as I lie on my back everything from the waist down looses all ability to move :( My GP has increased the amount of painkillers that I can take each day but has told me to only do it when i'm desperate as it isn't good for LO, that really fills me with confidence, LOL.

I am going into hospital on Tuesday to talk to the doctor about getting this damm baby out asap :D I love her to bits but she is causing me so much pain, it's unbeleivable xD

xxxx

I feel ur pain Hun. Trust me. Ppl glamourise pregnancy but never state the facts.
The books cover the basics but keep the real parts out or soften it down with wordplay by using
Words like "achy" or "uncomfortable"
When they really mean"hurts like hell" and "agonising pain"
Bringing a child into the world is the best gift a woman can bestow on this earth but frickin 'ell the palava n crap we have suffer during those months is mean.
I think mums deserve a Nobel peace prize

Sorry to hear you are having such a crappy time of it! It really isn't much fun this preggers lark is it - I spent the first 3 months sick as a dog, then killer migraines, now killer sore back and am convinced I spotted the start of a varicose vein the other night, argh! The quicker evolution lets men have the babies the better!!

I got diagnosed with symphysis pubis dysfunction and my pelvis has decided to part by 1cm n it's getting worse so I'm going physio and will be on pain killers n bed rest for now.

Thank you ladies for the concern. Ur all so lovely n caring. X

Oh LeaLea, that sounds auwful, great you now have been told you have spd, as you know it's somehing they can offer some help and advice on , and the other ladies on here can help advice you too as lots have spd.

Rather than it all being down to your tiny height, and not know what to do.

Sending you a hug X

Oh LeaLea, that sounds auwful, great you now have been told you have spd, as you know it's somehing they can offer some help and advice on , and the other ladies on here can help advice you too as lots have spd.

Rather than it all being down to your tiny height, and not know what to do.

Sending you a hug X

Thank you jj mum, I'm so glad I'm not alone hopefully someone can give me some tips on how to sleep comfy as I'm in pain even with maternity pillow

I'm sorry your having a hard time, with my 1st i didn't have much room for him to grow but it wasn't too painful, he adapted by putting his foot right under my ribs, hard to explain but when he was born his foot was totally bent upwards against his shin cause there was no where else to put it,his other foot turned inwards he was born 5lb 12 full term he had it in a splint for a week then i had to give him physio by the time he was a few weeks old it was back to normal and now at the age of 14 next week he is an extremely good dancer infact he came 2nd in uk and won the north west talent search for street dance so you can see it hasn't effected him at all, he is still small but that is probbaly cause i'm only 5ft 1 nearly. my nan had the same and my uncle was born with both feet upwards cause no where else to put them. maybe your little man will find a more comfortable position for both of you. I was so glad my nan had told me about my uncles feet when i was pregnant or i probably would have freaked out when he was born when i saw them. happy to tell you that i have since had another 4 children that fitted nicely ok they weren't massive all been 6lb odd except my 3rd he was 4lb 6 but i had him prem. MY sister in law is only 4ft 11 and never had a problem fitting in a 7lb 8 baby and MIL too only 4ft 11 and my hubby was 8lb odd, so some people are fine others like us just need more stretching i think

omg the similarities are freaking me out lol my 1st was also born with her feet right up to her shin because she was squashed and we had to massage them a few times a day but she was 7lb 10oz dont you give birth quickly too? although i think you give birth alot quicker than me my shortest was an hour and was a shock to deliver him so quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back