I just can't face TTC this month...

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
I think its best we don't TTC this month as the additional stress of trying to conceive is not helping our relationship. We want a baby together more than anything but we have a few other things we need to get sorted beforehand and OH is being interviewed for a career change and a possible house move, which is always stressful too. In addition to this I had a phone call yesterday while we were having fun at the Aqua Park. It was from a guy... he asked me if i had a cat and then told me he had found it ran over and dead on the path. The cat was ours and her name was Dweebie (as she was so small when she was little). She had just had her 1st birthday. We all loved and spoilt her to bits and we had just recently nursed her back to health after the possibility of her having to have her tail amputated. But with love and care and antibiotics we frantically saved it and we were so pleased. Every morning after i dropped DD off at school she would run from wherever she was to meet me and we would race down to the house, i'd always let her win though and then give her a big cuddle. Now she has been taken from us and im absolutely devastated. I have cried so much since yesterday I can hardly open my eyes. OH is away in Holland and may not be back for a week or so and I have to face having her buried somewhere we can visit her. I feel so lost without her and ill miss her terribly :cry: I dont feel i can hardly function right now let alone TTC so i think ill give it a miss this month. Sorry for the long post. :(

Oh Sammy :hug: :hug: please accept my heartfelt condolences - loosing a pet is like loosing a member of the family. When our beloved dog Max died I cried for days, we made a photo album up of him and the children wrote a poem each - we also have a grave for him in the garden. Please take care.
xx

awww im soo sorry hun, I have a staffy and when I moved in with Lee had to leave him with my parents as Lee has a boxer so he couldnt come with me, I was devastated and cried for ages when I had to leave him (even tho I can go and see him when I want) I know its not the same as your loss but I can understand sorta how you feel.

Sending you HUGE hugs darling

:hug: :hug: :hug:

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Im so sorry to read this, :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you must be feeling, 2 days after my misscarraige my cat got run over and killed and then had to go to the hospital the next day for my D & C which was awful.

my heart goes out to you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

reading this post im sure the cat survived lol.

just wanted to give u hugs hun and hope everything works out, you know wot they say "new house new baby" worked for me when i moved into my b/f house.

Oh hun I can sympathise 100%, losing a pet is like losing a member of the family.

We had only been in France for 3 months when our beautiful collie puppy was knocked down and killed, she was only 15 months old. To make matters worse the French driver saw her in our driveway (we live on a very quiet lane), she told my husband she didnt bother slowing down as its a dog. At the time I honestly thought I was going to die with her.........and I even cried about her again last night, in fact Im always upset over her even though I now have 2 more collie babies, and we lost her about 7 months ago now!!

Huge hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Pets are like our kids, Butch (my staffy) was my baby boy but I think Lee having Bob (boxer) it sorta helped me cause I still had a dog around me!!

I have just come back from the vets, i asked him to take her in and have a look at her injuries for me and close her eyes. I have not looked at her myself as the neighbour that found her put a bag over the top of her on the path so i couldnt see her. He came out looking a bit shocked and upset. He told me she had severe damage, he thinks by a car, to one side of her head. I wont go into too graphic detail but there wasnt much left from what i make out. Im glad i didnt see her like this. I will remember her as i last saw her on Saturday night when she sailed past me to go to the food bowl :cry: The vet said he could not bury her as its not allowed here but we could bury her ourselves. We didnt want to do this as there isnt any grass here, everything is hard stone and we dont want her in some field where she may be disturbed so we are having her cremated and we have arranged for her ashes to be given back to us. It wasnt cheap to have the ashes but we have always done the very best for her and just because shes not with us in soul anymore doesnt mean that we will stop doing the very best for her. I have kept her collar to remember her by although the dent in the bell indicating where she was hit didnt do me any favours :cry: I hope she rests in peace and is the happiest little cat in heaven because she deserves everything good.

Aww thats so sad ! im crying just reading it !

I never saw our cat burley too it was just so upsetting we had her for 10 years, My DH buried her with her sister ( who was run over 8 years ago) up at my grannys old house, where my cousin now lives

Thinkin of you and have some luv xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts, we are still choked about it all and i would give everything i have to get her back but alas i know its not possible. I dont envy the person that did this if i ever find out who they are... accident or not they didnt even have the audacity to take her name tag off and call us but they must have moved her from the road unless someone else did. She will be forever in our thoughts and never forgotten. :cry:

Hi Sammy - I just wanted to add my condolenses. I have 2 cats (Trinny & Suzanna) and I know I would be heartbroken if anything happened to either of them. I am sitting here crying my eyes out - the thought of not knowing if something happened to either of them.

Just to let you know there are lots of people thinking of you tonight lovey.

:hug: :hug:

I just cant stop crying for her... she gave us so much joy. We used to laugh at her quirkly little ways of yawning all the time and the stupid way she slept with all her legs hanging off the top of the chair. Now all i have is her damaged collar with dented bell to remember her by and it all seems so sodding unfair. My other cat that grew up with her and is 2 weeks older is pining and has sat at the window for hours thinking that any minute Dweebie will jump onto the window sill. Im trying to help her through it the best i can. My DD was sobbing upstairs a few minutes ago and said "mummy i miss Dweebie" i started crying too and told her she is in a better place now with all the food she can eat and playing with Jesus and although we will never see her again, she will never be forgotten. :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am so sorry Sammy...I had to put my 3 yr old pup down the week before my wedding last year...it almost ruined my wedding! I feel for you so much right now. :hug: :hug:

Sounds like you and OH have a lot going on right now....maybe a break this month will do you some good.

So sorry for your loss Sammy. Take some time out to look after yourself. Give yourself a break. You've got more than enough to deal with at the moment. :hug: :hug:

aww hun its never nice to lose a pet. I had 4 kiitens by the mum and i kept one she had only just learned to walk when she was killed. I cried my eyes out and even more when i buried her. i still think bout her and seeing her brother all grown up now.
As long as you have happy memories those are wot u treasure most. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back