I have a sick little man & a big girl and now a little girl!!!! *update - page 3*

Mamafy

Reaction score
:(

Poor little man was just 'off' when I collected him from pre-school. He then developed a sore throat that went away with calpol/nurofen but then woke at after 9 with a sky high temperature which took 2 hours to go down.

He's full of snot today as well, so no school for him today. temp isn't as bad today though.

Always on the weekend :wall2:

Last edited:
I kept saying to my mum yesterday "Joe's not well" Isn't it funny how mums can just 'tell', it's weird :eh:

Aw poor thing! Completely agree with the 'mums can tell' thing-Summer was really off a couple of years ago and I was convinced she was coming down with chicken pox. Everyone, including a doctor, said no it's def not chicken pox. Next day what did she have?! Chicken pox!!!!!!!!

We must have a sixth sense radar :eh:

:( He's still not well, actually debated whether to bring him to the on-call dr but decided against :doh: He's seems comfortable enough between calpol/nurofen so I'm just going to have to see, he's had some scarey temps over the last 24 hours though :( In fact at one point yesterday evening I was going to bring him to A&E :(

Plus my eldest daughter seems to have a V&D bug as well :wall: So she's been in bed all day

Looks like an 'interesting' Mother's Day :lol:

Aw big hugs! Typical on mothers day! Bless them both hope they feel better soon!

Aww the poor little loves
My 2 have been " off it" too :hug:

Last edited:
Oh no no no! Poor things! There is an atrocious v&d virus going around here - most of my family have had it. I am sending special get well magic to your LO's xx

Another one bites the dust :roll:

Now Katie has it :wall2: High temp and not well looking :(

They're all asleep......for the minute so I'm temporarily chilling; catching up on last nights soaps before the crying starts!

My lot are notorious for giving me an 'eventful' Mother's Day, 2 of the last 4 have been spent in hospital :wall:

:hug: there really is a horrible sickness bug going round at the moment! i hope they're all magically better by the morning for you hun :hug:

:hug:, but not sure to u ot the kids, the kids I think and a huge glass of wine (there is no icon :() for u :flower:

Well my big girl isn't too bad today, made her mum breakfast :love: youngest girl hasn't had a temp since but there's still something not right with her.

But my little man isn't much better, temps that do come down with paracetamol but still it's nearly 3 full days today :( So dr in the morning unless the lil man gets worse today.

He's also got a rash over his legs/tummy that looks viral but could also be due to the temp :wall2:

Oh and my other big lady looks like she's next to get it :wall:

What they like today?

We had a nightmare week as you know Caitlin so poorly she started rolling her eyes to back of head - hospital as she was mending Mummy got oorly I tried to stay up as much as I can and in the end I collapsed for a couple of days - Megan was borderline but cutting a tooth through ARGH but weekends Caitlins returned and Mummys still a bit off but 'ok'.

Awful and draining *hugs*

Just seen this :hug: Poor you Mamafy, I'm sure you are run off your feet.. Hope everyone is a bit better today for you.. And you can have a nice belated relaxing Mothers Day x

Well overnight they weren't much better, Katie was vomitting :( So off we plod to the dr's this morning!

They've got a virus (in other words he didn't know what was wrong with them :wall2: ) Just keep their fluids up and keep giving the calpol every 4 hours. They seem brighter this evening though :)

Glad you & your girls are better this week Wobbs, it totally wrecks you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back