Advice Please...Quite Urgent! *Update*

kazlin

Reaction score
Ok, where I work there is a very creepy man who comes into the shop. He said that he discovered Katie Price (bollox did he!) and he says that he is a photographer!
He approached one of our young Saturday girls a while back and said that he wanted to take photo's of her. He kept pestering her and she was let home early on one occasion as he had been hovvering outside the shop best part of the day. If I had been in charge of the shop I would have told him in no uncertain terms to back right off or police!

Another mate of mine (young bloke) told me that he was asked by him if he wanted to go away for the weekend with him and his angels! My mate has his head screwed on and basically just saw him as a nutter and ignored him.

Now I know this bloke is a nutter and I think quite well known in the town where I work, so people tend to give him a wide birth, but here is the advice I want to ask...

A minute down the road from me is a pre school, primary and junior school combined. Today myself and OH came back from the shops and cut through the alley that runs along the side of it. I then saw this creepy bloke walking towards us with a stupid grin on his face. A mate of mine popped round this afternoon (he knows of him too as we work together and live a few minutes away from each other) and said that when he went home he saw weird man hovvering around near the school. That meant that the bloke was hovvering around there for quite a while, from the time we saw him to the time my mate saw him. I popped back round my mates again tonight and he said that he has seen him hanging around the alley at another time recently.

I am really worried about this and don't know whether on Monday to phone the school, mention my concerns and give a description...just in case. I would never ever forgive myself if I read something bad in the local paper.

Do you think I am over reacting?

Advice please!

Update...

Well I just phoned the school and the information and his description has been noted and will be passed on to the head.
However, if I see him hanging around there again or near the adjoining childrens playground I will then inform the police!

I would call the police and the school tbh

absolutely call the police and the school.

i agree - call the police and school.

lile you say, it could be nothing, and he could be a sick and lonely, and perveted old man. BUT i don't think i could take the chance

i agree.. phone the school 1st..and just say you obviously have no evidence but you just wanted to voice your concern because you have seen him hanging arounf the school.. tbh caretakers n that these days are pretty good.. people notice these things as well.. so the school might already know about it.. just ring the school and tell them what you have seen so they are aware that this man has been persistently 'comming on to' one of your very young employees and hanging aroudn the school so they are aware.. then ring your local police station. it doesnt harm for them tio know about it.. if its nothing then its nothing but if it isnt then you have done the right thing either way.

I agree I'd call the school and the police. I certainly wouldn't want him hanging around!

i agree i would call the school with a description to let them know at least then they can get someone on the lookout, it may be innocent but better to be safe than sorry.

xxxxx

I agree with everyone else id call the shcool and the police to make them aware of this.

tbh you are probably not the first to voice their concern to the school or even the police... and the more evidence they can collect with concerns to this man's activities the better... so contact the school most definitely...

The police probably won't do anything as he hasn't actually committed a crime yet... but all evidence is important.

Thanks girls, will definately be phoning the school on Monday.

Good on yer hun, You've done the right thing..and yes deffo ring police if you see him hanging round again.... :clap: :clap:

Well I spoke to who I think was the school secretary and she sounded very concerned. She didn't tell me if they had seen him, but thanked me and told me that the infomation will be passed on to the head.

The man is so creepy! Another time he came into our shop with leaflets asking if we wanted to join his political party 'The Happiness Party' WTF! Also numerous times he has asked if we had any job vacancies! He asked the same in the shop where my other mate used to work (the one I mentioned) I think he tries to 'get close' to the youngsters, if you know what I mean. Makes me sick!

So not over reacting! andf well done for calling the school - and i hope the police get involved as he sounds potentially dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back