I have a sick little man & a big girl and now a little girl!!!! *update - page 3*

Well I don't know whether Katie has caught it again but she's been sick a little bit tonight and has been 'off' all day :wall:

Her eating never picked up to full betterness but she's been eating iykwim

Bleurghhhhh, she had a temp last night but then Joe was still spiking the off temp up till Saturday and Katie took the virus after him :wall2: Their noses are still full of snot as well :(

The dr did say it could last as long as 10 days + but ffs I thought it would just be a day or 2 thing

Anyway just needed a rant as I'm knackered and ache and I'm probably taking it too :mad:

:( How awful for you all :hug: Hope they're better soon and you manage to get some rest tonight x

It's going to be a long one....she keeps crying in her sleep :cry: I think if it persists I'll get a urine sample left in as she may have an infection :(

:( So awful seeing them unwell isn't it? Send her some big kisses from the boys :hug: x

Off to the dr later this morning :wall:

Joe now has a croupy cough :doh: And Katie was running temps all night :wall2:

Will update later x

oh dear, I hope the dr is more helpful this time :hug:

I hope the LO's are ok hun. Maybe the doc can give them something to ease there symptoms

We must have a sixth sense radar :eh:

I totally think we do. When kieran was about two, i had 2 mates round for a few drinks and a chat. I swore i heard something on the baby monitor and legged it upstairs to find kieran throwing up in his sleep and starting to choke. My 2 friends swear blind that he never made a sound and it must have been a mothers senses that told me he was ill.......weird xx

Well......

Joe has the beginnings of Croup and has an ear infection :wall:

and Katie has an ear infection :wall:

So glad I went now and got a better dr today.

Actually when I was dressing Joe this morning he had a few non-blanching red dots and I thought...Sh!t :( but the Dr says although yes they are non-blanching they are either something I've forgotten the name of :lol: or when he was having the coughing fit last night he burst a few little blood vessels :(

I feel very rough myself as well, sore throat, aches & pains and constant nausea but will have to struggle on and get these 2 better!

At least there's been a cause for them being off colour and not eating.

its always good to get a diagnosis, at least you can start giving them meds and getting them better. Look after yourself as well tho missy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back