I HATE OPKS!!!! Raaaaa!!!

Hey hun

I duno shug if it makes u feel worse using them then I wudnt.
They are like an addiction arent they tho?!
They hard to stop using so uve done well to try.

xxxxxxxxx

Carnat im upgrading from cheapies to boots wen OH gets paid on wed.
Hoping for a pos then :( Getting truly sick of this now. Since my darkish line tuther day theres beenNADA agen.
So.... I HATE OPKS!!! (again) :)

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Carnat im upgrading from cheapies to boots wen OH gets paid on wed.
Hoping for a pos then :( Getting truly sick of this now. Since my darkish line tuther day theres beenNADA agen.
So.... I HATE OPKS!!! (again) :)

xxxxxxx

I think maybe trying a different brand will help?

Iam sorry it's so frustrating for you sweetie - not long until your Dr's appointment now though?

xxxxxxxx

:shock: yeh next wed Eeeeeek!!!

Hey carnat do u do/know anything bout this CM stuff?
I think i mite try tht also. Ive been putting it off lol.
But people saying its sure thing to know wen u OV x

:shock: yeh next wed Eeeeeek!!!

Hey carnat do u do/know anything bout this CM stuff?
I think i mite try tht also. Ive been putting it off lol.
But people saying its sure thing to know wen u OV x

I always get quite a lot of CM throughout the month BUT I def get more around Ov....

I don't pay that much attention to be honest but other ladies on here view it as more accurate than OPK's....

If it's of a certain consistancy (like egg white) then it means your body is leading up to Ov

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey what brand u using Hun? I'm using the one steps hoping they're just rubbish lol

hiya luvvie! Just wanted to add a wee note regarding my opks, (as you may know already) i was getting continuous dark(ish) lines most of the way through, but these were ICs and were for 15-20miu, so quite sensitive. some of them go up to 40miu. Maybe check what the sensitivity is? Also on the afternoon of my positive opk, i only got dark lines again but decided to go to asda and buy their brand which is 20miu or maybe 25, but anyway, i done the asda one at 11.30pm and it was clearly positive. So I did another IC and it was clearly positive too. What a difference the timing makes. I was making sure to test with 2nd morning urine, in the afternoon about 2.30pm and again before I went to bed, especially at mid cycle.

Although after getting the pos on CD13, I didn't really feel the ov pains until early hours (3am) on CD15 which was Saturday morning. So thursday night pos opk, then THINK i ovulated on Saturday morning. My CM was also loads! They say to make sure you wipe yourself (TMI) BEFORE having a pee, and especially after your have had a poop cos the pushing makes it come out (!).

I do hope that helps a bit, and know how horrendous it can be but you WILL get a positive I have every faith xxxxxx

Thanks Liz....yes i have been stalking u to see how u got on.
Wen u finally got ur +OPK it gave me hope!!! Im not sure wat my sensitivity is i;ll have a check wen get home from work but TBH they were like dirt cheap off ebay so prob not THE best OPKs to purchase wen im struggling!!
Its just the others are so exp. Espesh seen astho i test for over two weeks of my cycle.

Im guna buy some boots ones on OHs payday i think.
Im only guessing im nw a 39day cycler now as last 2mths have been bang on. But god knows wat my ovaries r playing at!!!!!
I also worry im not testing enuf. Ive been doin it 2/3 times a day. But i worry if i shud do it more?
Once u get a positive does it stay + on the OPKS for a while or is it u literally have to catch it at right moment?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I've given up using them now for the next month not going to chart/temp/stupid OPK or anything just going to enjoy trying well the BD anyway lol going t try and not think about it wether I will I don't knw haha but can't carry on feeling this low can't be helping TTC

Wen u finally got ur +OPK it gave me hope!!! Im not sure wat my sensitivity is i;ll have a check wen get home from work but TBH they were like dirt cheap off ebay so prob not THE best OPKs to purchase wen im struggling!!
Its just the others are so exp. Espesh seen astho i test for over two weeks of my cycle.

Im only guessing im nw a 30day cycler now as last 2mths have been bang on. But god knows wat my ovaries r playing at!!!!!
I also worry im not testing enuf. Ive been doin it 2/3 times a day. But i worry if i shud do it more?
Once u get a positive does it stay + on the OPKS for a while or is it u literally have to catch it at right moment?

xxxxxxxx

I only test once a day? But other ladies think you should test more.

I get completely blank OPK's for the most part - This cycle I got a faint on 13th, then my + on 14th, then a faint on 15th, then nothing. So I got a result on just 3 days?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Im only guessing im nw a 30day cycler now as last 2mths have been bang on. But god knows wat my ovaries r playing at!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

My positive opk is still looking positive, but they do fade a bit (not like hpts, I STILL have my DD's hpt from when I found out with her and it's still as dark!). In saying that, I have sellotape over my opks ATM so don't know if that has prolonged the result on them? i would say once is enough though, it's just that i went a bit OTT this month as it was my first month trying them. Next month, if I need to, i will test from about CD11 or 12 then just once a day at night time seeing as I got a pos late at night this cycle. Unfortunately I don't have any more opks left (doh) so don't know for sure when they totally went negative again.

I tested on Friday which was day after pos and it was still 2 dark lines, but not a positive result.

Hope that makes sense!

Hey peeplings....

I mean does the +ness carry on? Like is there two days of + or is it normally just the one test that picks it up at the right time??
Im worried incase i do a 5pm test one day and then dont do one until 10am the next day, tht i have missed a +OPK cuz i been sleeping? Lol..... i no this seems a little crazed but TTC does this to us women!!!!!
Godddddddddddddddd i just wanna c a +!!!! Lol wen i finally get one ill be jumping up and down astho its a BFP!!!
I keep thinkin ill give them up next month sarah..... then i cant help myself and stock up!!! :)
:poas:
xxxxxxxxxxx

OH.....P.S: I tried the CM thing earlier. But TBH i had no idea wat i was looking/feeling for......so in the end i just felt slightly perverted instead :shock:lol x

Haha u just made me laugh!!! Love it! I'm thinking the same as u like maybe I'm ovulating but missing it because I didnt test right time of day god I'm with u just want to scream f**king TTC!!!!!! Lol

LOL i think ive officially fallen out with my ovaries!!! :shakehead:

x

From what I have read you're most likely to get a + in the late afternoon / evening?

Also the instructions of my OPK's (cheapies) say test between 8am - 10pm BUT do not use FMU... So you are not expected to test in the middle of the night

xxxxxxxxxxxx

right im even more conused now just did my last OPK stick and its a plain positive??? im really confused my last period day was 10th Feb surely i would have ovulated by now??? ARRRRGGGG stupid pee sticks!!!

OH MY GOD HUN!!!
Thats brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
:dance:

Ohhhh cross fingers for mine now! Grrrrrr!!!

Everyone different hun and u can ovulate at different times.
Do u usually have regular cycle? How long it is?

Just go for it hun if the OPK says + then geting BDing!!!!!!!!!
Frantically!!! Bonk bonk bonk!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha love that word bonk!!! Im pretty regular due on 9th march bit close to ovulate isn't it these bloody sticks are doing my head in lol

I'll try and take it now now but I'm a techno phobe haha I'm thinking starting a "I hate OPK" club lol stupid sticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back