OPKs - a little confused....

tortoisebabe2007

Reaction score
Hi

Ok so I had my implant removed on the 18th Jan '12. I bleed 2 hours later and is last for about 4 days very very light though.

I bought some OPKs and decided just to do one for no apparent reason on wednesday.... Well I had 2 lines on it - the test line very faint... If my cycle returned to normal Im due to OV on the 1st!! so I did a test today and there was only the control line!

When do you get a positive line???

Do you think I already ov'd?? when I got the line on wed???

Thanks in advance.

Hey tortoisebabe - If the opk was very faint, then it wasn't a positive - you will only get a +ive line a day or 2 before you're due to ov. What opks are you using? I use the cheap 'one step' ones so I can use them 2 -3 times a day from early on in my cycle and not risk mising my surge of LH.

I've not had an implant, but just thought you should be aware that it might take a while for your cycles to regulate, so you may get weird things happening in your body for a while before they do, so that may explain the faint line.... I would really recommend charting to help you understand your body better - this is where you record your temperature, your cervical mucus and other symptoms on a chart to help you work out when you ovulate... I use fertility friend online, but TCOYF is also supposed to be good... Fertility friend also has loads of info that explains what you need to do when you chart...

Hope this helps a bit. Keep going with the opks and good luck... :) xx

hi ive had an implant in before, and sorry to say but it took over 4 months for my cycles to go back to normal. However it affects everyone differently so thats not to say yours wont be quicker to regulate.

As for the opks....im not sure wot your using but i use the cheapies 'one step' from amazon and i test right from my af leaving until i get my positive then negative result. On the one step for it to be a positive the test line has to as dark or darker than the control line.

Hope this helps x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back