RAAA I hate opks!

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Okay mega rant, have been having ov pains for 4 days now, i have had some +opks and im 3dpo then i tested tonight and what do you know a surge again. Its really far on in the cycle though its cd 21??!!

Helppppp :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure hun but didn't want to read and run. Could it be that u tried to ov but it never happened so ur body's trying again? How long is ur cycle normally? X

30 days :shock: !! I dont get it, possibly i was stressed from moving and i didnt ov this will be the second bloody month in a row ive had 2 sets of +opks!! Xxx

that looks like a very possitive opk to me i have had similar in past cycles but usualy my boldy was trying at 12-13 cd but then i got darker + at 15-15 but all the while had ov pain on and off its a right mare i know i even had ov bleeding last 2 cycles aswel :-/ , i dont know y ur ovulating late have u been taking anything dif like angus cactus? im sure one of the other girls will be along whos more in the know to offer advice xxx

i would say for you to invest in a digital OPK like a clearblue so you know if you are still ov or not, it wont give you a smiley face if not.

The cheap ones are shite sometimes

I have digis but theyr in a box SOMEWHERE :shock:

I am proper annoyed though as I dont know how long this "surge" has been going on. I will test tonight again when I get in. I have like NO CM what so ever !!

FML I cant wait to start temping, I am getting sick to the back teeth of these!

i dont think you are ov twice, but i dont see why you are getting a late influx of hormone?

very odd hun, digi will confirm it for you

Hi! Hope someone can help!

So, im due my period today, I have took two first response tests, yesterday and the day before and both come back negative. I have pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts, backache, headache, dizziness, always tired and hungry. I had sex numerous of times on my ovulation days so can i still be pregnant? help! really want to be :( me and my partner have been trying for a few months. Thanks guys.

Hi and welcome, thanks for hijacking my post lol! :p

You may or may not be pregnant, all period symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Hold out and wait for your period and test again in a few days if nothing, failing that go to your GP and get bloods. Like I says though, the symptoms before I have experienced before my period.

G'luck xxx

i dont think you are ov twice, but i dont see why you are getting a late influx of hormone?

very odd hun, digi will confirm it for you

It is very odd. I will go to the doctors - I keep saying that, but this is every month I get two sets of positives and its confusing the life out of me! I dont know whether to BD or not since I dont have any fertile CM but it is a positive, also I dont know how long this has been going on, I may have missed it. I bd'd like 5 days in a row the other day had 2 nights off and Ill BD tonight probably, if that doesnt do it I will just need to wait to temp.

thanks and sorry! im new to this thing so dont know how you work it! x

Hi and welcome, thanks for hijacking my post lol! :p

You may or may not be pregnant, all period symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Hold out and wait for your period and test again in a few days if nothing, failing that go to your GP and get bloods. Like I says though, the symptoms before I have experienced before my period.

G'luck xxx

:rofl: you got hijacked!

i would say temping may work for you better sweety i just hope you dont get 2 influxes of temping results lol! raaaar TTC is so hard

I can sympathise, I hate IC opk's too!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back