warning- superdrug brand OPKs can be !%^! as in defective

katyk

Reaction score
ok- one opk tonight has had no lines, :x

the other had only one line (isn't it supposed to have 2, just one lighter than the other if it's not OV time?)

I'm not impressed, especially as the OPKs from shops are so expensive. I may have to get some off ebay.

No they don't have to have two lines... Although you may always have some LH in your urine you may not have enough to detect it on the test. I sometimes have a line... and then sometimes I don't.

It should always have a control line... but it may not always have a second line.

Hope this helps.

No they don't always have two lines hun. As you get closer to OV you will start to get a faint 2nd line which will get gradually darker the closer to OV you get.

you are right I checked online last night and that's what it said :) This OPK-ing seems an exact science of having to test at just the right time.

How often do you test with OPKs?

TBH I stopped using them because I never got a pos just a faint line but I knoew I OV'd because I came on 14 days later. Just stressed me out too much. I used to do them about 4 pm. Starting from about four days before I though I may be due to OV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back