help with my OPKs......

Iwant3

Reaction score
I am on cd10 and not expecting to OV for another 9/10 days - as I usually have 34/35 day cycles and ov on day 19/20:)

I took ov tests for the last 2 days and they were negative with no test lines at all, now today I have a quite dark line - which on one side is almost as dark as the control line - is it possible that I am gearing up to ov only 10 since my AF started?

I have been off Cerazette since the 3rd May - AF started on 25th and was quite light and lasted 3/4 days.

is it possible or just weird hormones again:wall2:

It is possible. I seem to ov day 15/16/17 the last couple of cylces BUT when I fell pg in November due to being ill and hubby being away we only dtd on CD9 and caught, I know they say sperm can live up to a week, but I think I must have ov early that cycle tbh. We were NTNP so no opk to back that theory up though!xx

I will test again tomoz and see what it comes up with

I had super stretchy cm yesterday but none today, have a headache and nausea and cramps on my right side - but still don't think I am about to OV......I hate the not knowing.....

no chance of BD just in case either as DH has a broken rib :( was hoping I would ov on usual day which would give him 10 days to get a bit more better and poss have chance to bd, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back