I hate Facebook!!!

I have lost 8 and my most recent was in October (I haven't been on here for a while as I couldn't stand it) and I found it a struggle to deal with. I have 3 friends all with babies now but I have been to see all the babies and had cuddles but it still doesn't make it any easier.

I feel for you hon, I really do x

I have lost 8 and my most recent was in October (I haven't been on here for a while as I couldn't stand it) and I found it a struggle to deal with. I have 3 friends all with babies now but I have been to see all the babies and had cuddles but it still doesn't make it any easier.

Nice to see you back leean, i have often thought of you. Hope you are doing ok? X

i feel the same my cousin is 18 and she has a boy who is 5 a girl who is 3 and is pregnant with twins. i cried when i found out. my neigbour just had a little girl too, thank goodness i cant hear her crying through the night.

Oh Leeann how are you doing? Have you managed to get any answers from the docs about things? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back