Facebook statuts....

Denver

Reaction score
Hi all! So last night was my granda's 75th birthday so the whole family went round to celebrate!
So after a night of being slightly upset and my cousin was there with her baby I woke up this morning logged on to facebook only to see that 2 friends were announcing they were pregnant and another was saying she was feeling her baby move! So safe to say that t completely trashed my day!
Anyway I was wondering of anyone else has found themselves dreading the facebook updates?

Yes! Lots of my friends have either small children, babies, or pregnancy bumps! It does make me jealous, but I just look forward to the day when I can announce my little bump :)

Yep i hate it too, its like the whole world is pg but me lol.

Michelle. x

Yes!!!!!! I Unsubscribed to a lot of my friends it means I can't see any of their posts.

I just can't handle it. I have a friend having a c section in 2 weeks and my original due date is only in 5 weeks. then another friend is due on my second due date and announced it with the exact words I was going to use 2 days after I lost our bub. I've trained my computer to ONLY open on my my page so I have to click on home to get into status updates.

i can tell you now that if I were to finally be granted a 3rd child there won't be any mention of it except in my family photo album.

Last edited:
I think it's the same for everybody TTC, we are happy for those people but are boiling inside with jealousy because we so want it to be us!!

xx

I feel just the same! as i have been trying for a year now i have the situation where people have announced and then given birth and i am not any further along! very upsetting!

xx

Yea same for me KMG, my best friend is due in 6 wks and a lot of people have already had theres and not a bfp in sight for me yet!!!

Michelle. x

In the last 2 weeks on my Facebook feed there has been 2 birth announcements, 3 scan pictures and 2 pregnancy announcements!

I just console myself in the hope that I will be posting the same soon :) xx

I deleted facebook mainly because of this reason. I just cannot stand to see all scans and bumps and whatever else I find it too hard and upsetting to see it. Sucks it should be good people like us having that! Most are scummy girls and boys on there having loads it drives me mad! xx

I actually deleted about 140 people on FB a few weeks ago because it was annoying seeing everyones updates about their pregnancies and kids. I've only been TTC for 2 months but I have wanted a baby for so long.

The worst thing for me was the week we decided to TTC my SIL announced she is pregnant! So my MIL is so excited to be a grandma and I wanted to make her a grandma first!

I know how you feel hun its so disheartening isnt it x chin up when you get your bfp you can annoy everone on your facebook with your pregnancy things x

hugs xx

i can tell you now that if I were to finally be granted a 3rd child there won't be any mention of it except in my family photo album.

I feel exactly the same! I would hate to think that I could upset someone the way some people upset me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back