• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i get my results of tripple test today (UPDATE) OF CVS

jemz24

Reaction score
and im so nervous i hope its low risk otherwise i have to have a cvs which i really dont want to do.
wish me luck :pray:

Well i went over from the moment i woke up i knew i wasnt meant to have this test done. So we got in to the scan and see our lil baba bouncing around i knew from there there is nothing wrong with him/her. Plus the thickness in the neck has gone down quite alot which is a really positive sign. However we still had a chat about everything and opted for an amnio instead. Then we saw another doctor who told us there is 95% chance that we have a normal baby, i was chuffed when he sed that. So a lot is off my mind i have a good feeling things are ok :)

Thanx for the kind words girls :hug:

good luck, what time do you get the results?

good luck jem.. just remember even if it is high.. doesnt mean its really bad news they come out high some times.. and the baby is fine. x congrats btw

well the results came back as 1 in 25 chance, so im over cardiff hospital this week now for the cvs :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun sorry you have to go through this x

Aww poor you. I had a 1 in 5 with my boy, also had to have a CVS which was not nice at all. After all the caffuffle of them telling me there must be something wrong with him due to the 1 in 5 he turned out just fine :)

If you want a chat you can always pm me :hug: x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hun remember that it's still a low chance, you have 24 chance it'll be fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

noodle1 said:
Aww poor you. I had a 1 in 5 with my boy, also had to have a CVS which was not nice at all. After all the caffuffle of them telling me there must be something wrong with him due to the 1 in 5 he turned out just fine :)

If you want a chat you can always pm me :hug: x

omg u must have been devastated, id be in a state if i had that figure. thanx for tellin me that gives me hope now.
the cvs is booked for thursday which im so nervous bout. how long does the results take to come back?

Good luck, im sure all will turn out to be ok, as Anna says you still have 24 chances of the baby being fine. Doesnt help you being anxious though does it, but try and stay positive!

:hug:

Oh honey hope it goes ok on Thu. My sister had a 1 in 50 chance and had an amnio and all was fine. You just have to remember you have a 24 chance all will be fine, thinking that way will get you through the next few days. :hug: :hug: :hug:

[quote="omg u must have been devastated, id be in a state if i had that figure. thanx for tellin me that gives me hope now.
the cvs is booked for thursday which im so nervous bout. how long does the results take to come back?[/quote]

I think it was about a week. Had to wait by the phone on a particular day for the consultants midwife lady to call, that was nerve racking!!

Will be thinking of you on Thursday xx

Hi Jemz
Try and stay positive...like the girls have said you still have 24 chances of things being perfectly fine.

Will be thinking of you for tomorrow
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back