I felt a POP

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
We were coming home in the car this afternoon and I felt a big pop. I half expected to have a gush or trickle of water but nothing, it was very weird! :eh:

How odd!!! ANd a bit scary i guess xxx HOpe its nothing too serious x

Ooooh keep an eye on things, my waters went with a pop :yay:

It was so weird, it startled me actually as it was reminiscent of my waters breaking with Rosie - they went pop with the same noise!

Oh blimey - yes get on the trampoline ha RM , you make me laugh

Perhaps baby will not be too much longer X

Well mine had a distinct pop but with water yes, perhaps you've tore them but until bubbs moves there won't be a gush?

Have you had any extra BH's or anything since?

No nothing at all, baby is wriggling a lot though. Say a little prayer for me eh? :lol:

Ooo my waters went with a pop! Not sure why there's no water for you though. Really hope this is it for you Hun!!

Well I guess stranger things have happened at sea, it would be nice to get this pregnancy over with - especially so if the head is down, I can no longer tell!

Lets hope is good news and he/she is ready to come sooon for you x

I do feel 'weird' tonight, have had some tightenings and some pin prick type pains on my cervix and underneath my bump. Its probably just all thinking about getting going. Not that Im willing it to happen or anything..:lol:

Hang on, you heard a pop or felt a pop? When your waters go can you actually hear it? I've never had my waters spontaneously erup so I have no idea xx

I felt it but it felt as if it should have been audible! :lol: when my waters went with Rosie it was the same sensation :)

Lol I thought you meant you heard it! How strange would that be ha ha. Maybe they have gone but baby is head down and not letting any out xx

What are you going to do RM? Are you going to get it checked out and see if it was your waters? Oh my goodness, this is just too exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back