Waters broken but no contractions

Hollipops

Reaction score
Well my waters broke in the middle of the night, started as a trickle and then when i got up to pop to loo to check what was going on there was a gush. Waited a few hours and then phoned birth centre at 5am and they told me to go in at 8am to get assessed. Spent an hour there and now back at home waiting for contractions to start naturally. If they don't I am booked in for an induction tomorrow. Really hoping they happen today as had my heart set on a water birth! I am very impatient and also very tired as been awake since 1am. Here's hoping i have news of the new arrival in a day or two,

Good luck, maybe try and sleep and contractions will start when they are ready. Fingers crossed before tomorrow. Xxx

Good luck keep active and I hope the contractions kick in soon x

Good luck. Keep moving about I'm sure your contractions will get going soon x

Aww Good Luck!!! I hope the contractions kick off naturally for you very soon :) xx

good luck! Hope the contractions will kick in soon!!

Best of luck hun, keep moving around and keep active and hopefully that'll kick start the contractions. xx

Best of luck hun, hope they start soon!

good luck hope things start for u soon xxx

Good luck and keep active, mine started and stopped until the next day but I made sure I kept moving around to get them started again and to make sure they kept going once they did xxxx

Thank you for all the messages. Still no contractions, have been out walking, bouncing on ball, eating pineapple, drinking RLT and managed a nap too. DTD does not appeal at all so won't be trying that one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back